Halloween Challenge

I woke up at 6:30 AM from all my depressing dreams. I might as well call them nightmares because that is exactly what they felt like. It took me an hour and thirty minutes to get dress and go find something to eat in the lounge. Time flew by because I decided to lounge around in of course the lounge room. The sirens rang to a tremendous high pitch sound and all I saw was tributes running to the square. I walked to square in a calm manner. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU CRAZY TEENAGERS!" said the game makers. They sounded weird saying it simultaneously, but that's what they do. After their little happy Halloween comment they decided to tell us today's challenge.
"Today's challenge will change the game for quite sometime. Since today is Halloween we have decided to split you all into factions. Groups for you idiots that don't know what a faction is. There are four: Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. If someone will push the chart button to see what groups you will split into."
Madison pressed the button and the factions with the groups appeared.
•~•
EARTH
-
Terrence
Madison
Bethany
Roland
Kobe
Ashley
•~•
WATER
-
Jake
Caden
Blair
Tesha
Boo
Hailey
•~•
AIR
-
Ahsoka
Zander
Tavi
Senai
Jace
Erin
•~•
FIRE
-
Zint
Blake
Zoray
Yuri
Zach
Khia
"Those are the factions. No questions will be asked upon these observations. Another thing, all six member of each group will live together in a headquarters. You will also complete your challenges in your headquarters. Pack up and follow the directions given to you on your faction's iPad to your living quarters. Once again Happy Halloween."
It must have been by instinct because Zander, Tavi, Blair, Jace Erin and I all grouped together before we went to our cells and packed up. Within 15 minutes everyone was ready to head to our new living quarters. Jace had the iPad and the directions. We all followed him through the building to what looked like a gigantic building inside of a bigger building. On the door I saw the Libra Zodiac sign. I assumed that we all were Libras and decided to ask everyone if this was true. Sure enough we were all Libras. Walking in to this building, faces of disbelief appeared. Our headquarters was everything anyone would want for a living quarters. We had a five star living room, pool, bed rooms, kitchen. We had a five star everything. We had ample rooms to sleep in, as well as rooms to do other things. There were six individual rooms, three couples rooms and three sex rooms according to the house layout. Someone came up behind me and wrapped their hands around my eyes. I jumped at their touch and then I felt their hands traveling down towards my waist. After a second a tight chest pressed against my back and two arms were around my waist. I smiled because I knew exactly who it was. Zander, it was Zander. He laid his head on my right shoulder and started to kiss my neck. I blushed each time his lips grazed my skin. As I enjoyed each kiss I heard some ohs from our fellow roommates. They all were elated to see a little romanticism between two people I guess. I looked at all of them and smiled. "What." I said. "We didn't know you and Zander were dating." said Jace.
"We just started."
"Well it probably won't last long."
With the sound of those words, Zander tensed up and unwrapped his arms from around my waist. Quickly, I caught his arm, not knowing what he would have done to Jace if I didn't catch him. Thinking of ways to ease his mind, I pulled him to my body, stood on my tip toes, and kissed him. His lips molded into mine and his body relaxed. Starring at Jace as I kissed Zander, I gave a signal saying I'll deal with him later. Zander whispered in my ear that he wanted to room with me in a couples room.
"Ok, but I have to have an individuals room as well."
"Good idea. I'll get one to, but not beside each other. It will give us privacy when we need it."
It's like he read my mind. Everyone picked their room and settled in. Zander was on the far right of the hall and I was on the far right. The rooms were really big, a little to big. I assumed since my room had its own full bathroom, rotating closet rack, and mini kitchen area the others did as well. Still settling in, I hear a loud scream. Quickly, I run out of my room to see who screamed. It was Erin.
"Is everything ok?"
"Yea, I sorry. I was just startled by the alarm that went off on the touch screen in the wall just now."
"Oh, ok. Well does it read anything."
"Uhh, yea. It says inform your fellow roommates that the next challenge begins in an hour. It also says that you will all gather in your living room space to watch the challenge information on the flat scarred tv."
"Ok. Thanks. I'll inform everyone else."
With that being said I left. I knocked on every door I saw on the hall and when the came out I yelled "We will all meet in the living room to be informed of the next challenge in an hour." Everyone threw up the ok sign Andy went about my business.
~
The hour had past and everyone gathered in the living room.
"How do you bring out the tv?"
"Erin, try the remote on the side of the lamp table."
"Oh, ok. Thanks Jace."
"You're welcome."
The tv rose slowly out of the fire place and everyone's face lite up. It had to be a "60" inch flat screen and those aren't common. The company logo Samsung appeared and then a blue screen popped up. Everyone jumped as the game makers appeared on the screen.
"Good Afternoon tributes. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, ONCE AGAIN! Listen up for today's challenge. It's based upon today's holiday. Today you will now have the opportunity to have sex. You are to pick a partner out of your faction to engage in sexual intercourse with. Once you have done so, you are to find a sex room. I repeat a sex room not a couples room. After you have done that you will have four hours to complete the challenge. Have fun and be safe."
They left me in hysteria. I knew from this point on that in the next four hours I would probably lose my virginity, but I had to fight and keep it. Instantly I heard Erin say she wanted Zander. Blair claimed Tavi, so I was left with Jace. I have to admit the game makers knew exactly what they were doing because all the boys in my faction are sexy. One of our members didn't quite get what they wanted. Zander looked at Erin and then me. I frowned and gave him a look telling him to choose her, but he refused from the looks of his facial expression. "I want Ahsoka!" he exclaimed. I paused with embarrassment to take in all of this. Erin had a disgusted looked on her face and mean mugged me. I walked off to my bedroom and Zander ran after me.
"Ahsoka!"
"What Zander!"
"I'm sorry! I know you wanted me to ..."
"Yeah, you think. That was embarrassing."
"Come back to the living room and I'll fix it. I promise."
"I'll go back, but you don't have to undo what you've just done if you don't want to."
Zander lead me back to the living room and everyone was still. Erin was all hugged up on Jace and Tavi and Senai seemed fine. Zander turned to look back at me. I looked at him with an accepting looking and from then on everyone knew who their partner was.
~
Zander and I made our way to one of the sex rooms. Tavi and Senai took the first room and Jace and Erin took the last room, so that left the middle room to Zander and I. I grabbed Zander's hand and walked to the door. Opening the door I saw a beautiful room with a nice king size bed. We walked in and stood in the center of the room. I turned around to look at Zander and saw his lips forming to speak words.
"Ahsoka, you don't have to do this if you don't ..."
"Zander, since I've gotten here I told myself I wouldn't loose my virginity to any boy here, but I'm willing to give it to you."
He looked sad, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I pulled away and sat on the bed. Zander walked over to me and took my shirt. He slowly pulled it above my belly, then my breast. I laid back on the bed and Zander leaned over me. I could feel his body heat coat me like a warm blanket. His right leg slid between mine and his belly slightly touched mine. We shared a kiss and laughed for a slight moment. I took off his shirt and he took off my pants and so forth. Before I knew it we were ... . To have this feeling was so pleasing. Even though I was forced to have sex, I felt that my first time feels special. Zander somehow hits every spot and my body looses feeling. Somehow I know this has to stop, but I don't ever want it to.