1st Challenge

"Today is your first challenge! One of you will mix the chart of challenges by pressing the mix button! Ahsoka, why don't you do it!"
This nigga really pissed me off! He knew I didn't want to mix the chart! Everyone started starring at me. Weirdly, they all said "mix the chart" in unison. I had no choice but to mix the chart now. I was afraid of what the challenge might be, but I was sure whatever it was I wouldn't do it. The chart read Arousal By Female. That meant no sex but arousing the boys. It also read the pairs. Which boy and which girl were roomed together for today's challenge. It was shown like this.
Male - Female
Room 1. Terrence - Ashley
Room 2. Kobe - Hailey
Room 3. Zach - Erin
Room 4. Tavi - Khia
Room 5. Roland - Bethany
Room 6. Zint - Zoray
Room 7. Blake - Blair
Room 8. Caden - Tesha
Room 9. Jake - Madison
Room 10. Jace - Senai
Room 11. Boo - Yuri
Room 12. Zander - Ahsoka
I saw that I was at the bottom of the list, paired with Zander. I had forgotten what he looked like because I didn't bother to remember any of the boys faces or names.
"Get with you pair and head to your room! You will have all day to arouse the boys girls! You guys can also play around with the girls, but if you engage in sexual intercourse you will be punished! Also the lounge and your personal rooms are reopened 2 hours after the challenge starts for the rest of the day!"
I didn't like the fact that we would be punished if we engaged in sex. What if he tried to rape me. What if I liked him enough. I wouldn't do him of course, I was just saying in cases of those thoughts. Well I tried to find him ahead of time, but that didn't work so I just waited. Eventually we became the last two people in the room. I couldn't quite see" his face because we were in the darkest room of the entire building.
"Hey I'm Ahsoka."
"I know who you are and I have been waiting to get to know you better."
"Ok. That's awkward. Let's head to our room and get this arousal thing over with, shall we."
"Yea, sure."
Zander seemed like a very cool guy. As we started walking to the room he grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers. I then became very scared to arouse, but I decided to still hold his hand because I felt comforted.
"Room 12."
"Yep. Room 12."
"I think we should going in."
"Lol me to."
I lead him into the room that had a queen size bed and painted walls with a closet and dresser.
"What do you think the closet is for?"
"I don't know. Let's check it out. Woah!"
"Woah! It's a bunch of sex toys and equipment. Yea remind me never to use those."
"Lol you are very funny Ahsoka."
"Thanks, so are you going to lay down and let me do what I have to do."
"Yes, I am but I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to do this you don't have to."
"Thanks Zander. Although I really don't want to do this I think you deserve some sexual attention. Plus you're cute so I don't mind."
"Wow Ahsoka. Well I'm speechless, I guess you can do what you have to do now."
Zander looked a little thrown off, but on point at the same time. I slowly climbed on top of his sexy light skin body and started to rub him. I rubbed from his sides to his arms giving him chill bumps. I had to admit I was actually excited about arousing him. He seemed amused a great bit. When I came back down he sat up to give me a kiss. He stopped right at my face asking in a gesture whether he could kiss me or not. I couldn't resist so I gave him what he wanted. His lips were so soft and they tasted like strawberries. We started getting a little to intimate with each other and I was liking it. He put me on the bottom and started to undress me.
"Zander wait."
"What's wrong?"
"We can't, remember. The rule for today's challenge."
"Oh ... yeah. I remember perfectly. I'm sorry Ahsoka I didn't mean to."
"It's ok. You don't have to apologize. I'm fine."
"We should go to the lounge."
"Yeah, that seems logical."
We quickly got dressed to head to the hall. I really didn't want to get dressed, I wanted to rub on Zander and feel pleased without having sex, but I couldn't.