2nd Challenge

"Okay so your next challenge is Caressing by both partners. This challenge is a step down from your previous challenge. This challenge will only be 15 minutes long and that's it. Now go to work!"

"Why would he set the next challenge to be a step down from the previous one. That's so stupid."

Everyone scrambled, looking for their partner. Zander was probably caught in the mix I guess because he was in no position for my eyes to see him. "Ahsoka!" "Ahsoka!" I kept hearing my name from a voice I didn't recognize. I started to get nervous as my mind thought about who was calling me. Then a body appeared and Zander came walking towards me.

"Hey, were you calling my name?"

"No, why?"

"Someone was calling my name. I didn't recognize their voice that's why I asked you. Don't worry about though. So, you ready to get this over with?"

"Sure. I'm totally ready to get this torture over."

We walked to Room 12 without speaking to one another. Although we weren't speaking to each other our fingers were locked. I felt passion between us, but I felt hurt. I wouldn't be able to truly be in love with Zander.

"Are you okay?"

"Why would I not be okay?"

"You're not speaking to me so I wanted to know if you were okay."

"I'm fine, but I rather not speak to you because it makes it hard to be around you."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. It's just that...Ahsoka I like you, but I know that we can't be together."

"Why can't we?"

"Ahsoka, look at our current circumstance. We are in the Sex Games! You won't be completely mine, only mine. If you were mine I would want you to be mine only."

"Zander, that's sweet. To be honest I love you and I want to be with. I don't care about anyone else. At this point in the games no one is having sex yet, so we can be together."

"Ahsoka I love you to, but I don't want to break your heart so I think it's best if we get off this subject and do this challenge."

"Ok. I guess we should. Thanks for making me sad."

Zander made me quite sad. The challenge went on in silence and it didn't feel fun at all. Zander left the room before I did right after we finished. My emotions overwhelmed me and I started to cry. Zander meant so much to me, but to know we couldn't be together hurt. I wanted him and he wanted me. Why couldn't things go my way, why?