Depressing Night

I walked to the lounge with thoughts of hate, sadness, and cruelty in my mind. Zander caused a pain I've never felt before. I knew we couldn't be together, shouldn't be together,but I couldn't help myself. He was cute and I wanted him. I socialized with a good bit of the other tributes or sacrifices really. One particular person caught my eye and special attention. He walked up to me and said "Hi, I'm Tavi" with a slight smile. I couldn't help but blush a little. His voice was sweet but masculine. He had sexy features like a chiseled jaw, caramel skin, and he was tall. "Hi, I'm Ahsoka." I replied back. He sparked up a conversation with me. I was enjoying it after first, but then I started to think of Zander. Tears slid down my face.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm alright."

"Ok. Well I'll see you another day, maybe tomorrow."

"Sure. Anytime you feel you're available."

I watched carefully as he walked off. He looked back a couple of times, smiling. I stood in an erotic stance that I shouldn't have positioned myself to be in. Not only did Tavi look back, but the rest of the boys looked at me as well. Before I turned back around I noticed Zander stealing a glimpse. Standing in one position I try not to cry. Looking baack I acknowledge that he is walking towards me. I try to walk away as fast as I can, but Zander caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Ahsoka."

"What do you want!"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Well I have no intentions to talk to you."

"Ahsoka, what did I do. You know what, whatever I did I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing. you have done nothing to me."

"Then why are you so mad at me."

"I'm not mad. Could you please let me go."

I tried my hardest to pull away from his tight grip, but he turn me around and kissed me. I instantly sunk into his warm kiss. After about six seconds I pulled away.

"No! You don't wanna be with me, so why should you be able to miss me. I'm not just some object you an play around with."

"Ahsoka I wanna be with you. Will you be mine."

Astounded at the words I've just heard, I relaxed. I looked into his eyes in a confused manner and then straightened up.

"Uh, Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Without thinking he kissed me again. Overwhelmed by what just happened I started to cry. He must have heard my sobs because he pulled away, looked at me, and placed my head into his masculine chest. At that moment I closed my eyes and eased myself into his chest without any care in the world or thought to interrupt this blissful moment I did not want to go away.