Chapter 7: Shameless Advertising

Ok, so I know the title says, "Shameless Advertising," but this is more of a question. I was making this book on Wattpad and I haven't published it yet. I was wondering if you guys would want me to publish it. I'll put the description, but it might change a bit. Probably not. But it might.

It's called, "She Who Knows," but, once again, the title might change.

Here goes nothing:

Annaliese Maplewalker is an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She goes to St. Xaviers with her two older siblings, Price and Mia and has two best friends, Addison Rainwell and Max Hawksheer. Anni is also a major fangirl. Mainly for books. She loves reading. Everything seems to be going OK for Anni. Good grades. Amazing friends. Until what seems like an ordinary day suddenly goes very wrong. Anni soon finds out things she never knew about. Things she thought were myths, that didn't exist. She was set up. Set up from the very day she was born. Her life was a lie.

Disclaimer: I do not own most of these characters, but I made up some of them. The characters I do not own belong to The wonderful Cassandra Clare.

PS. It's a story about the children of the TMI Crew. I WUV DEM ALL!!!

QOC: So, what do you think??

Let me know on the comments!!

Tata!!