Chapter 35: 13 Questionmania (No, I'm not trying)

Hello, I was tagged by Christina_Nightraven to do the thirteen question thing or whatever. Here are the rules:

1. You need to state the rules

2. Tag 13 others

3. You must state 13 facts about yourself

4. You must answer all the questions that have been asked by whoever tagged you, then you must create 13 questions for whoever you tagged

5. You are allowed a tagbook

6. You are allowed tagbacks

7. You must create a creative title for the challenge. 

***

1) Are you a demigod? If so, who is your godly parent?

Yes, I am. You're looking at a Demigod of Apollo.

2) What's your favourite word? 

dearv lor59dx- NO SHUT UP Animelover3987. Sorry, she's trying to type on my computer >.> Okay, I don't know.. I say bloody hell a lot... schist?? Idk.

3) What's your favorite food?

I don't have one.. I like bread a lot

4) Which season is your fav?

Winter is nice but so is Summer. ally_middo, KatherineWolfe3535, Animelover3987 and Chl03_C07 just convinced me Winter is better. AND IT IS!!!!

5) What's your favourite book series?

I DON'T KNOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!! Because of Chl03_C07 suggests it, I will name them all.

The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments (let's just name them the Shadowhunter Chronicles) PJO/HoO (including all the side books) , The Kane Chronicles, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Throne of Glass, etc etc. (Be thankful I only mentioned the series and not the books in each series, or the upcoming series...)

6) Have you watched Shadowhunters? (Im looking at you)

OF BLOODY COURSE!!!!! 

7) What did you last eat?

A burger.

8) Whats the last book you read?

Well, I'm currently reading The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid (almost finished it!!) but the last book I finished was Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods.

9) Will you read my novel? (Shameless plug)

Depends if I have time. I've been tagged by four people to do this challenge ;-; Prepare to be spammed...

10) How crazy are you on a scale of 1-10?

100

11) Am I annoying you yet?

No. 

12) What book's release are you really excited for?(For me it's Trials of Apollo and Lady Midnight)

THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION!!!!!!! Okay, so I'm definitely awaiting The Trials of Apollo, Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor, The Dark Artifices, The Last Hours, The Wicked Powers, The Secret Treasons. BTW, the first book to the Dark Artifices is Lady Midnight. I just realised you're awaiting the same books!! Yay!!