Chapter 37: Falsely Accused

Okay, so- would this be called shameless advertising again? Goddammit!! 

Well anyway, KatherineWolfe3535 (aka. Kat) and I are writing a book together!!

It's going to be called 'Falsely Accused' and it will be on Kat's account. 

The main characters are Kat and Anni (who are also characters from one of my books, Hell Breaks Loose, which was previously named 'Demons of Ice and Fire,') 

Kat and Anni were two lively girls, who didn't know each other, until their two people they loved were murdered, and Kat and Anni were deemed to be the murderers. This gets them arrested and sentenced to a life in jail, but some confusing medical examination results get them sent to a mental institution to be tested on. 

The story is about two closed off girls: Anni, once happy, cheerful and quirky, now a pessimist, who has lost faith and hope in many things, only truly expressing herself to those she loves and Kat, a cheerful, yet shy and loving realist. And they have both lost everything they loved. It will include romance, fantasy, humour and sadness and according to Kat, maybe even some horror.

We're both going to be writing it, so it will be a mix of both of our writing styles and ideas. We haven't published it, but we will soon!!

<3 Peace out