Chapter 36: Caleo has hope!!

***SORT OF 'THE KANE CHRONICHILES SPOILERS***

THIS IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIVE CALEO CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE LEO WILL GET WITH A GODDESS!!!!! I am rooting for Anubis and Sadie (from The Kane Chronicles) because, come on, Sadie is 12!! If she can get with the god of DEATH, then who's to say Leo, a 15 year old son of Hephaestus, can't get with the goddess of Ogygia, nymph of Odyssey?? She's not even a major goddess!! Anubis most definitely IS!!! If Sadie get's with Anubis, then no one is stopping Caleo, and it's not like Calypso will just be like, "Yeah, you freed me from my eternal prison and from the wrath of the Olympians, while also swearing on the River Styx and dying for me, oh! And you also saved the world while you were at it, but I don't think this is going to work out, BYE, THANKS FOR NOTHING!!" will she? (omgs, I hope not) No, Leo likes Calypso for a reason. I mean, Caleo might not happen (you never know when a couple could break up, for all we know, Percabeth could be finished in the Trials of Apollo- JUST KIDDING DON'T KILL ME, WE DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! But yeah, give Caleo a break.

OKAY OKAY OKAY HOLD UP!!! 

Don't mind this^ I was just having a fangirl attack. I'm sure some of you can relate (probably not, I'm so weird) If you can't that just makes me 100% more weirder, if that's possible. Anyway, yeah. I think that it's possible for Leo to get with Calypso, and I'm sure there are a MILLION reasonable reasons why they can't but I can't think of any so I'm rooting for them and personally I think that saying Leo and Calypso can't get together because Calypso is a goddess is a low argument, considering everyone who DID get with an ancient mythological god or goddess and happens to be a demigod or a mortal (including Leo's mother) and Calypso does seem different to the other gods and goddesses. I mean, that right there was a low argument, but I sure as hell believe there is a chance for them to work out. 

*cough cough* plus I know what actually happened to Caleo now that I've read ToA so no spoilers for that.. Let's just say it was an.. emotional roller coaster of doom...? Trying not to say too much here..