Chapter 14: Procrastination - The Fangirl edition

Has anyone ever just read a book then get interrupted?

And when you're getting interrupted, it's someone telling you to do something??

And they happen to choose the very time where something major is happening in your book and you're just crying and crying or giggling like a maniac and eating your blanket with feels???

And you don't want to get up so you're like, "Okay, 5 more full, double-sided pages, then I'll close the book," and then, 5 more full, double-sided pages laters, something else major happens, or the book is just really good and you don't want to put it down????

And so you're like, "Oh wait, this page is an odd number, I'm just going to read until I reach a number that ends in zero,"

And when you reach that number you're like, "Oh, look, I'm close close to a number that ends with two zeroes, let's read up to there!"

And when you do that, you end up stuffing life and just reading until you're forced to stop?????

Does this actually happen to anyone?? Because it happens to me all the time.

No, I swear, WHENEVER I'm up to the good parts of the book, something happens that stops me. Usually someone calling me, telling me to do something. Like, even when I'm just skimming through my favourite books looking for a certain part and while I'm at it, I get completely distracted with other parts and as SOON as I find the part I was looking for, I get...

*cue dramatic music*

Called.

*everyone in the world gasps*

Oh, and I haven't done the QOC lately, so here's one question I've been asking and answering to myself lately. I mean, I had my answer to this question AGES ago, but the question still danced around my head (that's sounds awfully weird) so I decided to make it QOC.

QOC: If you've read TMI or TID or PJO or HoO or THG any of the Shadown Chronicles (still using that awesome word) or anything that you fangirl over, why did you read it?? Why do you like your favourite book/series/sequel/chronicles/you get the idea?????

Yeah, I don't really expect anyone to answer that but okay...

My answer: I read the Shadown Chronicles and PJO and HoO because I think I just like those stories that have hidden worlds.. Like the Shadown Chronicles is like, the Shadown worlders apart from the mundanes and PJO and HoO is the Demigods and Gods apart from the mortals.

And then I read The Hunger Games because I like how everyone is rebelling against something, defeating evil while tragedy happens. I love the love triangle and the twists. Honestly, to sum it up into one, big, unspecific category, it would be romance. But romance is an unspecific category, I don't just run around reading every book to do with romance.

That's one long answer...