Chapter 25: Heroes of Olympus

*HEROES OF OLYMPUS SPOILERS*

GUYS I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!

At 3am this morning.....

I finished the Heroes of Olympus...

Man, was it intense!!

Like, Solangelo, Caleo, Octavian... Gah!!

To be honest, I had come to the point where I stopped hating Octavian and just pitied him. I mean, he was so overcome by the need of power that it literally turned him insane. And he ended up killing himself. Scarecrow idiot *facepalm*

But in the name of the gods, what kind of an ending was that?? It left me with so many questions!! What happens when Caleo gets back?? Why hasn't much Solangelo happened?? What about the huge celebration where everyone gets to strangle Leo when he comes back for being dead?? The seven didn't even get to celebrate together, for gods sake, they were missing Leo!!!

I was crying soo hard. I mean, I only smiled when Leo cheered for getting back to Ogygia being all awesome,

YEAH, WHO DIED? WHO CAME BACK? WHO'S YOUR FREAKIN' SUPERSIZED McSHIZZLE NOW, BABY? WOOOOOOOO!

And then when he landed, he plummeted face first into the sand...

GO LEO!! TEAM LEO FOR LIFE!!

And then Percy and Annabeth spending seniors together *sigh* Perfection.

And Jason, actually breaking the rules for Piper by sneaking to her window at night. Remember their fake memory about their 'first' kiss?? And how Piper wondered that Jason would probably never break the rules for her because he was such a praetor good boy...

I still can't believe Jasper's first actual kiss was at the end of the Blood of Olympus.

Also, by the front cover of the book, Gaia has some pretty eyes.

Dam it, I was crying so much when Leo died.

And there was also the different ending, which was cool. And that Percabeth moment was cute as... I was going to say Hades instead of hell but..... Let's just go with Chuck, Coach Hedge's little baby.

I still can't believe Will delivered him. How awkward is that?? And Clarisse is awesome. Such a protective godmother and she was so caring to Mellie.

I should stop ranting about a book I finished... What...17 hours ago??

:O

-_-

^^GUYS, I... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IT'S....................................

A WHALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

Now, I've been saving this signature goodbye for a while now...

-Yours in demigodishness and all that, peace out ~Leo McShizzle Man, Bad boy supreme Valdez (and all the ladies love a bad boy)