Chapter 33: HAPPY NEW YEEAARRR

'Ello!!!!! Happy new year everyone!!!

Guess what???!!!

I FINISHED HARRY POTTER!!!! IT WAS SOO GOOD!!!! Aaaand I finished it on the first day of the year

*SPOILER ALERT JUST INCASE (I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum)*

It was so intense!!!! And I LOVE how Mrs Weasley defended Ginny!!!

What really confused me was how it ended. I mean, not the part with their children, the part before that. How sad would it have been for the Weasley's though? I mean, they had won the battle yet the they lost Fred!!!

All the wizard would be going home all happy and cheerful and they would be mourning. I was incredibly sad how as soon as Percy came, Fred died.

Did you know hat after Fred died, George couldn't produce a Patronus anymore, because all his happy memories included Fred?!

And all the people that died. I wish that Colin didn't have to die!! He was so cute and he admired Harry soo much.

I wonder what happened with Umbridge? Why didn't the Death Eaters fight back with the Wizards after Voldemort died, to avenge his death? They were probably relieved that he was gone, co spidering the way he treated them. I guess Bellatrix would have fought back but she had already died so...

I wish she didn't die before Voldemort. I would love to see her reaction.

It's actually quite depressing finishing Harry Potter. Like, I'm always surprised by how weird the feeling is, even though I recently finished the Heroes of Olympus.

Speaking of which, a new five book series is coming out!!! I'm so excited!! It's coming out in May and it's about how Zeus punished Apollo by turning him into a mortal.

That would suck, Apollo is supposed to be my demigodly parent, if I were a demigod, so I really don't appreciate it, Zeus.

Anyway, it has the Seven in it because Apollo goes to Camp Half-Blood and it's basically all about them and him and I'm soo excited!!!!!!