Chapter 27: Another Dream

Okay, so last night I had another dream and it was another Fandom dream.

I was at Camp Half-Blood in the Athena Cabin and we decided to play a prank on the Ares cabin (stupid, I know)

So, everyone was there. Actually, I think my real life friends were there too...

We played a prank on the Ares cabin but I don't remember what it was. Well, whatever, I just remember that we got them good. I think we were getting revenge for something.

Anyway, we went back to our cabin and we were only there for a while but then we noticed vans with flashy lights driving around our cabin and we were like, "Woah, they're already getting us back? Oh wait, this is the Ares cabin we're talking about,"

But then we were like, "No wait, I think the vans are all over the camp," and vans were driving in circles around every building.

So, after this, some stuff happened and it turned out ghosts were now haunting all the buildings and the demigods had to empty their cabins of ghosts. The thing about these ghosts was that you could just kill them with a sword, so we all ventured down to the basement (yes, our cabins had basements in my dream) and we came across a ghost.

The ghosts were quite terrifying in my dream, but in reality, they were just an image of a white cloth with three hole for the mouth and eyes. Yes, I said image.

Also, the ghost were like jump scares. You couldn't actually see the ghost or chase it. It was just an image that jumped out in front of you and you had to slice it before it killed you somehow.

The first ghost we came across was just before we descended down the stairs to the basement, so it wasn't that scary because the lights were on.

When we got to the basement, we for some reason had terrible torches that barely work and we could only see like, less than a metre in front of us with it, so it just made it scarier. A few people chickened and decided to investigate the vans.

I was one of them...

Anyway, I went up to the spooky bunk beds my self and it was creepy as hell. I remember looking out the window to see the vans giving off these sirens and that's all I remember...

Moral of his dream: Don't prank the Ares cabin/Don't miss out on all the ghost hunting

Also, I'm really glad that I kept record of where I was up to in the PJO/HoO series because it's awesome to look back on and think, "Wow, I have come sooo far....." Well, not really, but that's what it feels like.

I mean, I was reading the chapter where I mentioned that I finished The Lightning Thief and was like, "I only just just finished the last book to the sequel of PJO,"

And I had the biggest cringe attack when I was reading the chapter where I said I finished PJO.

Seriously, "OMGS PERCABETH!!!" Really??? *facestab* *cringe*

Oh and also, I tried on makeup today!! It looked nice...

*ahem*

Bye..