Chapter 23: Foot Cramps and Life Goals

Okay, so the other day, we had to skip on skipping ropes to raise money.

Oh what fun!!

Anyway, I kinda failed... But whatever.

So, towards the end of the program, after my friends and I had a hand sanitiser fight (thats how bored we were) I saw ally_middo and KatherineWolfe3535 sitting in the same position, with their legs half crossed and the other leg just sticking out. (Btw, I'm listening to 'For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)' and it's really intense, so sorry if I type some song lyrics by accident, okay now I'm listening to 'What Makes You Beautiful' by 1D) and so I was like "Let's all sit like that!!"

And Kat was like, "Yeah!"

So I started sitting like them and as soon as I crossed my leg, I broke out screaming in pain.

Why? My foot started cramping like schist. I could hear my screams, just going up and down and asdfghjkl.

It was a seriously bad cramp. Like siriusly, my foot is still on the verge of cramping at any moment now....

Anyway, I called this chapter Foot Cramps and Life Goals but I don't remember the Life Goals part so.................. Idk.

Oh yeah!! Well, remember how I told my friends about Red Balloon and they didn't take me seriously?? Well guess what. They watched it. They're terrified. We all watched it again together this one day and we all had a pillow to ourselves and we agreed that if we were scared, scream "APPLE," into your pillow. Why did we do this?? Because several times, my friends freaked and ran out the door. I mean, I was hardly scared after seeing it so many times but... In the room alone with the video.

Um, no thanks.

So yeah, I ran out with them. Oh and I have this reflex. Whenever someone screams in fear and we're doing something scary or it's all just scary, I tend to get extremely scared and I scream too. So let's just say, watching Red Balloon in a group was a great eventful event.

I just realised what I said in that last line... *ahem* ANYWAY

Oh, and one time when we were all running out of the room, I kind of dived out and fell and burnt my hand so hard so everyone was jumping on and over me (great friends I have) and I was crawling for my life in pain.

Tragic.

***

Haha, I wrote this yesterday but forgot to publish it...

QOC: What's the worst cramp you've ever had????

Mwah.