Chapter 2

Drew

It's lunch and I haven't seen Tay yet which is weird because I always see her after second period.

Taylor is my little sister who I love so much. She means so much to me. I'd rather die than to see her heartbroken or in pain. I'd do anything for her. She's not only my sister but also my bestfriend. Yes, my little sis is my bestfriend. You mad bro?

***

"Drew!"

I turned around to see who was calling me. It was Shida. Tay's bestfriend.

"Hey Shida." I said, hugging her.

"Is Tay sick or something?" She asked.

"No. Why?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"She wasn't in class."

"She had to walk to school because I had to leave early." I explained.

Oh shit. I forgot she had to walk through the forest which she hates.

"Let's call her." I said as I dialled her number.

Voice mail.

"She doesn't answer." I said.

Don't worry too fast. She's probably at home and probably doing something so she couldn't pick up her phone.

Taylor

I opened my eyes. Where the hell am I? I looked around. I'm in a dark room. Great. I'm tied to a chair. Really? Don't they realize that it hurts? I tried to get my hands free, but it didn't work.

"Fuck." I hissed.

"Let's use proper english, shall we?" I suddenly heard.

I looked up to see a boy around my age. Maybe a little bit older.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

He chuckled as he came closer.

"Let me think." He said.

His face came a little bit too close to my face from my thinking. It was like he was about to kiss me. What the fuck is he doing anyway?

"I want you, Taylor." He whispered.

My eyes widened.

"H - how do you know my name?" I asked.

I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't scared.

"Don't you remember me?" He smirked.

I have to say; his eyes look very familiar.

I shook my head.

"No. No, I don't. Should I?"

"Yeah, you should Taytay."

My eyes widened once again. No one called my like that. Only Jason my bestfriend when I was 13 did. He was the only one who called me like that.

"Jase?" I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

"Yes, it's me. Jason." He said.

I have to admit; I missed him. Jason was my bestfriend. We did everything together. We told each other everything. But one day he was gone and I didn't know why he left or where he went to. He was my bestfriend for 7 years. I couldn't stop crying because I had lost my bestfriend.

I looked down and let the tears fall. How could he kidnap me? His bestfriend.

"Why are you crying bitch?" He snapped.

I didn't reply.

"Answer me." he hissed and then I felt a sharp pain on my cheeck.

D - did he just s - slap me?

The guy who was supposed to be my bestfriend?

My everything?

The guy who I used to love?