Chapter 14

Taylor. 

"Jason!" I screamed as I got up.

The guy grabbed me and put a gun against my head. Tears were falling from my eyes and I was shaking.

"Babe, what's wr-" He said as he walked in but cut himself off when he saw me.

His eyes widened when he saw the gun.

"Let her go." He hissed.

The guy tighted his grip which hurt alot. Jason took his gun and pointed it to the man.

"I wouldn't do that if you want your girl to be alive." The man said.

I cried harder.

"Jason please." I managed to say.

Jason looked at me and then at the guy. There was a gunshot. I gasped and fell onto the floor as everything went black...

+

+

+

+

I opened my eyes and I was breathing and sweating heavenly. Tears were streaming down my face. I sat up. Why did I dream it again? It scares me so much. I hate it.

"Babe, you okay?" a sleepily Jason asked.

I shook my head no.

"I dreamed it again, Jason. I dreamed they killed me." I sobbed in his chest.

"Sshh. I'm here. I won't let anybody hurt you. I promise. It's just a dream." He whispered, wiping away my tears

"I love you, Jase." 

"I love you more." 

I smiled and kissed him. I laid my head down on his chest and fell asleep.

***

I'm at the mall with the guys. We left the motel this morning. But something doesn't feel right. It's like someone is watching me or something. I'm scared to be honest. That dream of last night. I dream it a lot and I hate it. It scares me so much. I'm scared they will get me and do horrible things to me. Yeah, I know Jason said he will protect me and I believe him. But I have the feeling that I have to be extra careful. They already tried to kill us by burining the house. 

"You okay?" Jason asked, pulling me closer to him. 

"Yeah." I said with a fake smile.

Jason noticed. He knows when I'm lying. 

Jason stopped walking which made me stop as well.

"Alex, John I need to talk to Taylor. We'll meet you guys at the car." I told them.

The nodded and walked away.

"And now tell me what's wrong." 

I looked into his eyes.

"I feel watched. It's like someone is watching us ever since this morning." I whispered.

Jason looked around.

"I don't see anything or anyone, but we can't be sure enough. And now you mention it. I feel the same way. Let's go to the guys. They probably noticed it as well." 

We went outside to the car. We told Alex and John. And Jason was right; they also had the feeling I had, but they didn't want to freak me out. Apparently that Mark dude is after us. He or one of his gang members are watching us. They're keeping an eye on us. They think they wanna kidnap me to get to Jason. I'm his weakness. If they hurt me, they hurt him. If they kidnap me, they know Jason will suffer. And that's exactly what they want. If he wanted him dead, they would have killed him already. But no. They rather want Jason to suffer than being dead. Jason and the boys will never leave my side from now on. One of them will always stay with me. Why can't I be living a normal life?