Chapter 3

Taylor

It's been I don't know how long since I saw Jason.

Jason; The guy who used to be my crush and my bestfriend. I didn't think I would see him again after the day he left. I was so lost without him. He was the one who I told my problems to. He was the one who helped me. He was the one who comforted me. He was the one who told me that everything was going to be alright. He was my everything.

I am so hungry. I haven't eaten since this morning. I seriously need food and I hope Jason cares enough about me to get me food. I actually thought I knew Jason, but apparently I was wrong because I don't know the Jason I met this morning.

I looked up when I heard the door open. I sighed in relief. Finally food. Well atleast I hope he's gonna give me food.

"I bet you're hungry." He said as he untied my hands.

Finally free! Fuck! My wrists hurt. I rubbed them as I glared at Jason. He gave me something to eat and sat down on the floor in front of me. He kept staring at me.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I smirked.

He shook his head and then glared at me.

"Why am I here?" I asked as I finished eating.

"None of your buisness." he snapped.

Oooookay then.

"why did y-"

"Stop asking me stupid questions already. Just shut the fuck up!" He yelled, cutting me off.

Tears filled my eyes. This is definitely not the Jason I used to know.

Drew

"Tay?! Taylor?!" I yelled as I walked in.

I walked into the livingroom. My mom had a confused look on her face.

"Why were you calling for Taylor? And where's she anyway?" She asked.

What do I say? I can't lie to my parents.

I threw my backpack on the floor and sat down on the couch. I took a deep breath.

"Uhm mom, Taylor wasn't at school today. I had to leave for school early and I totally forgot she had to walk through the forest which she hates. It was already lunch and I hadn't seen her yet which is weird. And when Shida asked if she was sick because she wasn't in class, I called her. But she didn't answer. I thought she was still home. But apparently she isnt." I explained.

I noticed the.tears in my mom's eyes.

"Mom, please don't cry. We will find her. She wil come back." I promised as I hugged her.

Where can she be? Where did she go? She can't just leave without letting us know. And by the way she always tells us when she's going somewhere. This is nothing like her. I have to find Tay. I have to find my baby sis. I can't live without her..