Chapter 15

Taylor

We're now I don't know where. We're in a house. Not a big one. Honestly, I'm so scared. There are some dangerous guys out there who wants me. Who wants to kidnap me. I know Justin is here with me, but I'm sill scared.

"I love you." Jason said as he cuddled more into me.

What happened to him? He's never like this.

"I love you." I told him.

Jason kissed me.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, looking into my eyes.

I looked down blushing. Jason chuckled and lifted up my chin with his finger.

"You are so cute."

"Stop. You're making me blush." I laughed covering my face with my hands.

"Which makes you cuter even more."

Jason pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you so much. I don't wanna lose you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much more baby."

Jason

Taylor finally fell asleep in my arms. She's so scared. She doesn't even wanna go to the bathroom alone. Yeah, it's that bad. But anyway. She finally fell asleep. I was asleep too until the guys walked.

"Sshh. The lovebirds are sleeping." I heard Alex say. 

"Not anymore." I mumbled and opened my eyes to glare at them.

"Sorry." They said and walked inot the kitchen.

I carefully got up and followed them inot the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took something to eat. I was eating when I noticed everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

Everyone chuckled.

"Uhm. What's going on?" I asked, looking confused at all of them.

"You're getting soft." Alex finally said.

"What?! I'm not." I argued.

"Yes, you are." Nathan joined in.

I looked at him. 

"The Jason I know whould go look for the guy who wants kidnap his girlfriend, but the Jason who's sitting right in front of me doesn't look for him." John explained. 

The other two nodded, agreeing with what John has just said.

"Guys, I'm not getting soft. Of course I treat my girlfriend right. I love her. I'm not looking for him, because I wanna protect Taylor. You guys are looking for him. I'm not getting soft" I defended myself.

Alex laughed. 

"Whatever you say little brother, but I do know that Taylor only has to look at you to calm you down." 

"whatever." I said, rolling my eyes as I got up and walked back into the living room. 

Taylor was still asleep. I picked her up bridestyle and walked up the stairs to our room. I laid her down and pulled the covers over us. She cuddled more into me as she began talking in her sleep which was cute by the way. 

"I love you Jase." She mumbled against my chest. 

"I love you more princess."

I kissed her head and fell asleep with my beatiful girlfriend in my arms.