Chapter 18

Taylor

It's been like three days since I got kidnapped and it's been hell. Worse than hell even. I get barely something to eat. I'm weak, cold, starved, scared. It's actually worse than that. The past three days I got at least raped for 5 times. If it isn't even more since I passed out a few times and I won't be surprised if they took advantage of that. I feel horrible. I just wanna go home. I miss Jason and my family so much. I just want to get back to them.

I guess I fell asleep, because I was woken up by gon shots. Wait. Gun shots?!? My eyes shot open and I got up. I heard someone scream my name.

"I'M HERE!" I screamed, banging on the door.

"HELP ME!!" I screamed again amd tears started to fall from my eyes.

I kept shouting and yelling, but no one came to save me. I was too weak to keep yelling, so I just sat down and cried. When I thought they were gone, I heard someone trying to open the door.

"Taylor."

It was Jason. He saved me again.

"Jason." I cried in his chest as he hugged me.

"I'm so sorry babe. Are you alright?" He asked, pulling back to look at me.

I shook my head, too weak to speak.

"Guys! I found her." He yelled and picked me up bridestyle.

I winced in pain. I forgot to meantion they also beated me up for no reason.

"Am I hurting you? I'm so sorry." Jason said worried.

We got home and Jason brought me upstairs to the bathroom in our room. He cleaned my wounds. He filled the bath with water for me. After the bath I got in sweats in Jason's sweater. I walked back into our room and saw Jason laying in bed. I just got in next to him and fell asleep without saying anything to him. I don't feel like talking to anyone.

Jason

I'm happy I got Taylor back, but she's acting weird. She doesn't say a word. What did they do to her? She's bruised all over her body. It hurts me seeing her like this. I didn't protect her enough. This is all my fault. But he's dead. I killed him. He deserved to die after all the things he did to my girl.

I got up from bed and went to Alex's room.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I closed the door and sat down on his bed.

"I'm taking Taylor back to her parents tomorrow."

"That's good. She misses them and it will her do good to be back."

"Yeah I know."

***

"Taylor, please tell me what he did to you." I begged for ten millionth time.

I sighed when I realized she wouldn't tell me.

"They hit me. They raped me several times. They starved me." She quietly said.

I looked at her. They raped my girlfriend?!? I can't believe this. I huged her, but she didn't really hug me back.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know. I love you too." She replied.

"We're going. I'm taking you back to your parents. It's for the best." I told her.

"Thank you."

I packed her stuff and she said bye to the guys and then we left. I'm going to miss her having around all the time so much.

We arrived at her house and I took her bags. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later her mom answered the door. When she saw her daughter standing at her door, she pulled her into a hug and they both started crying.

"I missed you so much."

"Me too mom." Taylor sobbed.

We walked in and I told them everything. They sort of understood I guess. They aren't really mad at me for taking away their daughter.

"I should get going." I said standing up.

Taylor stood up as well and walked with me outside.

"I need to tell you something, Jason. I'm happy I finally got you back into my life, but I think we shouldn't see each other for a while." She told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"So much has happened and I need some time to think and some time for myself. I-I love you. I really do. But please understand me."

I looked into her eyes.

"I understand you. I give you as much time as you want." I told her.

"Thank you." She hugged me.

"Thank you for saving my life."

"I'm going to miss you." I told her as my eyes filled with tears.

I'm Jason McCann. I don't cry.

"I'm going to miss you too." She whispered.

I leaned and kissed her. I can't believe she's doing this, but I understand her. Too much has happened. She needs a break. Taylor pulled back, but our foreheads still touching.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more."

"Goodbye Jason." She said, letting go of me and stepping away from me.

"Goodbye Taytay." I told her.

I watched as tears started to fall from her eyes. She quickly turned around and ran inside. I got in the car and put my head in my hands. I just lost the girl that means everything to me. She may not know it, but she's changed me. In a good way tho. I love her to death. I felt something wet on my cheeks. I didn't realize I was crying. I looked at Taylor's house one more time before driving off.

I am going to miss her so much.