Chapter 6

Drew

Taylor's friends and I went looking for her, but we couldn't find anything. Where can she be? I just hope he's alright.

***

Ugh. Seriously? Who the fuck dares to wake me up so early? I answered my phone not even bothering to look who was calling.

"What?" I snapped.

"Ooh. Did I wake you up Drewy?" The girl said as she giggles.

Wait. I know this voice. My eyes shot open and I sat up.

"Tay is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me. Look I dont have much time to talk. I'm with Jason. He's taking care of me. I'm in danger, but only with him I'm safe. Don't worry. Tell everyone I'm at our aunts or something. Do NOT mention I'm with Jase." She told me.

"Taytay, we gotta go." I heard a guy say.

"I gotta go. take care. Love you. talk to you soon."

"Love you too." I said before she hung up.

Why do the names Jase and Jason sound so familiar? Oh now I remember. Jason used to be her bestfriend until he left. Jason always took care of her So did Alex. So I shouldn't be worried right? But then again; she said she's in danger! Okay, I gotta try not to worry about her. But the problem is she's my little sister and I care about her.

Jason

I let Taylor call her brother so they would know she's alright and that she's with me. Her parents know me and Alex and they trust us. And they also know I care for her.

"Taytay lets go." I said as I took her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You need new clothes. So the mall?" I told her.

She nodded and we went into my car.

"Why did you leave 3 years ago?" she asked, looking at me.

I sighed.

"I will tell you when we're home. Okay?"

"Okay." she whispered.

***

"You've got everything you need?" I asked, making sure she had everything.

"I guess so." she replied.

"C'mon babe. Let's go home."

When we arrived at home Taylor went to take a shower. Alex and Nathan were arguing about something stupid again. They always fight over the most stupid things ever.

"I saw her first!" Alex yelled.

"No, I did. So she's mine!" Nathan argued back.

I sometimes feel like I'm the adult here and not them.

"STOP!" I shouted.

They stopped yelling and turned their head towards me.

"What?!" They both snapped.

"Don't snap at me!" I hissed.

"Stop fighting over a girl. They are enough girls in the world. Ask her out and if she says yes she might like you." I told them.

"You don't have to tell us what we gotto do." Nathan snapped.

I glared at him.

"I'm tired of you guys fighting and especially over girls."

"Wouldn't you be mad if some other guy liked Taylor?" Alex smirked, knowing he got me there.

Why does he have to know me so well?

"Don't mention Taytay. She has nothing to do with this." I hissed and went back upstairs to find Taylor laying in bed.

"Hi." I whispered.

"What was the yelling for?" She asked as I sat down beside her.

"They were fighting over a girl like usually." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Boys." Taylor laughed.

I looked at Taylor who was looking at me. I knew what she wanted to hear. She waned to hear why I left 3 years ago.

"My brother and I are in a gang. We have alot of enemies. You can't even count them. Three years ago when I was 15 and you were only 13 or 14, we had to leave because they had found us. They know everything about me. Who my parents were. Who my brother is. Who my friends are. So they also know about you, the girl I love with all my heart. They treatened to kidnap you which I didn't want to happen. Because no one comes back alive. It broke my heart to leave you. I never wanted to leave, but I had to. It was for the best. You were in danger and I always thought about you getting hurt. They can do whatever they want. So the only thing my brother and I could do was moving without saying goodbye." I told her as tears streamed down her face.

I sighed and took her in my arms. She hugged me tight.

"Ssh. Baby, it's okay. I'm here now." I coo'ed and kissed her head.

"I cried for days because I had lost my bestfriend and the first guy I ever loved, Jase. I was so heartbroken. I didn't want to eat. I didn't wanna do anything. I only wanted you by my side. I thought I couldn't survive school without you. You were the one who kept me strong. I even cut because I couldn't handle it anymore. I missed you so so much. I don't care if you are in a gang. As long as I'm with you I'm happy. I don't wanna lose you again." she sobbed.

Wait! Did she just say; "the first guy I ever loved." ?? She liked me? I was so dumb not to realize that. I'm so stupid sometimes.

"You won't lose me again. I promise. I'm gonna stay by your side. And please don't cut anymore. I feel so bad because I was the reason why you cut. Never do it again, Taytay. I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna lose the girl who means everything to me." I whispered as I looked into her eyes.

I wiped away her tears.

It's the first time evee since I left that I see that twinkle in her eyes again.

I leaned in and felt her soft lips on mine.