Chapter 1

Taylor

"Tay, wake up." Drew said, lightly shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Good norning baby sis." Drew smiled.

"Morning." I whispered.

I'm still so tired. He chuckled and left my room. Drew is my older brother. He's almost 18. I'm 16. We're like besfriends. I can tell him anything. We never fight and I love him so much. I don't know what I would do without him.

I get out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water hit my skin. After 15 minutes I stepped out of the shower and dried my body. I changed into a yeans, a shirt and my favorite shoes. After putting on my clothes I applied some make up, but not too much because I hate wearing too much make up. When I was done, I looked in the mirror and walked down the stairs. I was greeted by the smell of pancakes. I smiled and ran to the kitchen. Drew was making pancakes. I just love his pancakes.

"You look beautiful like always." Drew told me as I sat down at the table.

I smiled.

"Thanks."

He gave me a plate and was about to open the frontdoor when I stopped him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

He turned around.

"I already ate. I have to be at school early today."

"So that means I have to walk?" I realized.

"Sorry sis, but I will drive you home." He apologized.

"It's okay. I don't mind walking. Go before you're late." I laughed.

He smiled.

"See ya." He said and opened the frontdoor.

"Bye!" I yelled as he closed the door.

If you're wondering where my parents are; they already left for work. They start early, but they also finish early. So they're home when Drew and I come home.

I sighed and washed my plate before leaving for school. I have to walk because I don't have a car yet. My brother always gives me rides which I don't mind. My brother is really protective over me but which brother isn't protective over his little sister? And I honestly think it's cute.

Drew, you are so screwed when I see you. I forgot I have to go through the forest and it's still a little dark. He knows how scared I am of walking on my own in the forest. Next time he has to be early at school, I am going with him. I don't care if I will be early then. I'll be sure I'm save because now I have the feeling I'm not save. Drew, I love you, but you're gonna get it when I see you.

I heard something. I stopped and turned around. Nothing. It was probably nothing. I started walking again, but I heard it again. I stopped walking and I felt a pressence behind me. I didn't dare to turn around, because I was scared of what or who was behind me. I held in my breath.

"What does a beautiful girl like you do so all alone in the forest at this time?" A husky voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened.

"Uhm. I'm on way to school." I said with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry sweetheart."

Before I could even react everything went black.