Chapter 10

Taylor

I woke up by the sound of yelling.

"NO FUCKING WAY, JOHN. SHE'S NOT GOING!" Jason yelled.

"Jas-"

"SHE'S NOT!" I heard Jason yell again before I heard someone running up the stairs.

An angry Jason opened the door and I must say he looks very cute when he is mad. A giggle escaped my lips.

"Why are you giggling?" He snapped.

"You're so cute when you are mad."

Jason rolled his out.

"I'm about to get freaking adorable!" He hissed.

I couldn't help but laugh. Jason glared at me making me stop. I cleared my throat.

"Uhm. Why are you mad anyway?" I asked him, sitting up.

"John wants you to go to school, but I don't think that's safe for you."

I got up and stood right in front of him.

"What if you go to school with me? No one will be able to flirt with me because I know you will kick their ass. No one will be able to even try to kidnap me. No one will be able to hurt me. You will be my bodyguard." I suggested.

He looked into my eyes. The colour of his eyes lightly changing. I always have this affect on him. When he's mad, I can calm him down. Well most of the time.

"I don't know. School is boring." He sighed.

"Please Jase, I need my education." I begged.

"The things I do for you."

"Thanks."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him. I feel so safe in his arms.

"You hungry?" He asked as he pulled back.

I nodded.

"Yeah. But let me change first."

"Okay. I see you downstairs." Jason said and left the room.

I took a shower and changed into some shorts and a shirt. I didn't bother to put make up on. I looked into mirror before going downstairs. The guys were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys." I greeted them.

They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Good morning." Alex and John said.

I smiled and sat down next to Jason.

"Good morning. You look amazing Taytay. You are more beautiful without that crap on your face. You don't need it." Jason complimented.

"Thanks." I replied as my cheeks went red.

Jason chuckled and went back to eating. "

I wanna go to school guys." I spoke.

"And I am going with her." Jason continued.

Alex almost choked on his food.

"My little brother who hates school says what?!" He asked shocked. (A/N: I had a little Hannah Montana moment there. haha LOL)

"Did just THE Jason McCann say he is going to school?" John asked also surprised.

"Yeah, it's important to Taytay. So also to me. And if I go with her I'm sure she's fine." He explained.

The guys nodded.

"You're right." Alex nodded.

"We can't protect her enough. Jason, make sure you are with her all of the time. Okay?" John said.

Jason nodded.

"Got it." He replied.

I finished eating and sat down on the couch to watch some tv. John will go to school and explain everything. He will make sure Jason and I have the same classes. I have the feeling Jason will be overprotective. But I'm used to it. He's been my bestfriends for years. I know him better than anyone.

*** 

We are going to school today. Jason doesn't really wanna go, but he doesn't want me to get hurt. So he is going.

"C'mon Jason. We need to leave." I said while walking towards the door.

"Coming!" He yelled and walked down the stairs.

He looked hot. I bit my lip and left the house, Jason walking behind me. We got in The car and Jason drove off to school. I have a feeling a lot will happen today..