Epilogue

It's been years since that day. The day Jason and Taylor basically broke up. After that day Jason tried to live without. Taylor, but he couldn't. He had tried everything. He moved to another country and started a whole new life. Nobody there knows about his past. They treat him like a normal person. After that day Jason didn't talk to Taylor anymore. He wanted to, but she refused to talk to him. She wanted to forget about him.

Taylor is now married and has two children. After the day Jason left, she tried to live her own life again. But it was harder than that she thought it would be. Taylor was afraid of people. Scared of the smallest things. She barely left the house. And that all thanks to Jason. It's been years, but she still remember what happened to her. She will never be able to forget it, but she learned to live with it. Her past with Jason is something she refuses to tell someone. No one is supposed to know.

Taylor and Jason both grew up and also changed. They haven't talked to each other since that day. But who knows. Maybe faith will bring them back together.

------------------------------------------

This is the end. I finished this story, because I didn't feel like writing it anymore. I ran out of ideas. But I hope you liked this story tho and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to read my other stories as well. I update them a few times a week. So check them out.

Thank you for reading, the comments and votes. It really means a lot to me. :)

Bye <3