Chapter 9

Taylor

There were loud bangs on the door which woke me up. It's like 3 am or something. Something isn't right. Jason groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Jase, what's going on?" I asked.

I'm so scared. Jason put his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. I nodded. He got up and quietly opened the door.

"Jason, don't go." I whispered.

"Stay here." He whispered back and left the room.

After a minute the door opened again. And it was not Jason. It was some guy I've never seen before.

"Jason!" I screamed as I got up.

The guy grabbed me and put a gun against my head. Tears were falling from my eyes and I was shaking.

"Babe, what's wr-" He said as he walked in but cut himself off when he saw me.

His eyes widened when he saw the gun.

"Let her go." He hissed.

The guy tighted his grip which hurt alot. Jason took his gun and pointed it to the man.

"I wouldn't do that if you want your girl to be alive." The man said.

I cried harded.

"Jason please." I managed to say.

Jason looked at me and then at the guy. There was a gunshot. I gasped and fell onto the floor as everything went black...

"Babe. Wake up. Taytay." Jason whispered, shaking me.

My eyes opened and I hugged Jason tight while I cried.

"Ssh. It was only a bad dream." he coo'ed.

"But it felt so real. Please don't let anybody hurt me." I sobbed.

"I won't. You are safe with me. I won't let anybody hurt you. I promise." Jason said and kissed my head.

It felt so real. I thought it was real..

If I dream something, it most of the time really happens...