Chapter 7

Taylor

Jason stared at me and then kissed me. I wanted to feel his lips since he left. They are so soft. But this didn't feel right. I quickly pulled away making him frown.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He looked so sad.

"My mind is messed up with what everything's happening at the moment. I like you but." I explained, but got cut of.

He nod.

"I understand. You don't want me because I'm a criminal." He spoke with nothing but hurt in his voice as he got up.

"That's not what I was going to say." I said.

"Whatever." He snapped and walked out of the room.

I sighed. I'm just not ready yet. I got kidnapped by my bestfriend. I've been told I'm in danger. I don't have a normal life anymore.

I miss my brother, parents and friends so much. They are probably worried about me even though I called. My life is messed up big time..

***

I haven't seen Jason all day and I'm kinda worried because he's...well Jason. It was already 11 pm. So I went to bed.

The door slammed which woke me up. I turned my around to see Jason. The lights were on. He looked drunk and he had a black eye and some bruises.

"What happened?" I asked as I got up.

"Why do you care?" He snapped.

"Because you are my bestfriend." I replied.

I stepped closer to him.

"Don't. Move." he hissed.

It's pretty clear. He's drunk.

"I do what I want." I snapped.

I'm done with his attitude. The one moment he's kissing me and the other moment he hates me. I know he's drunk. But still.

"Don't snap at me." he hissed as he held me by my arm.

He is fucking hurting me the idiot!

"I can snap to whoever the fuck I want."

I talk back sometimes.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled in my face.

Was that supposed to scare me? Because if it was, he failed.

"And what if I don't? Are you going to kill me?" I smirked.

"Yeah, maybe I should." He agreed nodding.

"You wouldn't even dare." I told him with still that smirk on my face.

"I wouldn't?" He said, taking his gun and pointing it into my direction.

He really wouldn't, would he?