Chapter 16

Taylor

I was in the bathroom while Jason was downstairs doing something. Probably watching tv or something. I had the feeling that I've been watched all dat and it freaks me out so much. I'm so scraed something bad will happen. I always have to think about that bad dream I keep dreaming over and over again. It scares me. 

I put on my clothes and walked into the bedroom. I felt I wasn't alone. 

"Jason?" I asked. 

No reply. I guess he's still downstairs. I looked into the mirror and noticed someone was standing behind me. Before I could even scream their hand covered my mouth. 

"Scream and you'll be dead." The guy threatened. 

I nodded. If I told you I wasn't scared, I'd be lying big time. Suddenly I was dizzy and everything wetn black.

Jason

I was making myself food while Taylor was upstairs taking a shower. Why is she taking so long? It never takes her this long to get ready. I got worried, so I walked upstairs. It was quiet. TOO quiet to my liking. I first checked our bedroom, but she wasn't there. I went to the bathroom, but she wasn't there either. 

"Taylor?" I yelled. 

When I got no reaction, I checked every single room in the house. She wasn't here. If she left, she would have told me and I would have heard it, because I was downstairs. I went to our room again and I noticed  a note laying on our bed. 

"I got your girlfriend. If you come looking her, I won't hesitate to kill her."

I ran downstairs and took my phone. I called the guys. 

"Come home right now. It's an emergency. Something happened to Taylor. She got kidnapped." 

Before the could answer I hung up the phone. I know who kidnapped her. It's Mark and I have to get her abck. I need Taylor by my side. I told her I would protect her, but I didn't protect her enought. I need to find her. If he does something to her, I will never forgive myself.