Chapter 4

Taylor

I woke up in a dark room. I dreamt I was kidnapped by the guy who used to be my bestfriend. Oh wait. It wasn't a dream, was it?

"Good. You're awake. Let's go." Jason said, making me jump.

I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut and you won't get hurt." He warned.

He took my wrist and DRAGGED me upstairs. I saw two other guys who I've never see before. Or wait. That one looks familiar. Of course he does. He's Alex; Jason's brother.

"Long time no see huh?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I looked away. I really thought they were different. But people can be so wrong. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jason dragged me AGAIN out of the house in a car. From what I could see, I have no idea where I am.

After a while the car stopped. Finally! I have to go to the bathroom. I opened the door. Jason held my waist as we walked in, making sure I wouldn't run away. But does he really think I would run away? We're in the middle of no where.

We walked up the stairs and into a room.

"From now on you will sleep with me in the same room and in the same bed." Jason smirked.

That won't be a problem right? I mean, he was my bestfriend for so long. I've known him for years.

Jason

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I didn't ask you to speak! Stop complaining!" I yelled and then hit her.

I actually never meant to kidnap Taytay. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Taytay and I have been friends for so long. But everything changed when I had to leave her behind. But it was for the best. If I didn't leave, she would've gotten hurt.

I'm two years older than her. We met at school. I remember she was the shy girl. The girl in class that doesn't say alot. The girl who just sits there trying not to get noticed. But I had noticed her. I noticed how cute she was and how beautiful she was. I never regretted that I started talking to her because I got an amazing bestfriend.

"Where's the Jason I met a few years ago?! Where's the Jason who was sweet, carry, funny, amazing and lovely? Where's the Jason who would go to the end of the world just to see me smile? Where's the Jason who used to cuddle with me when I was scared or sick? Where's the Jason who was always there for me no matter what and who always made me smile. The Jason that never thought of hitting me. Where's the Jason I used to love with all my heart and the Jason who was my bestfriend? Where's my Jase?!" Taylor asked as tears streamed down her face.

"That Jason doesn't exist anymore."