Chapter 11

Taylor

We arrived at school. I'm looking like this by the way; polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60607131I was about to go out of the car when Jason stopped me.

"First listen to me." He said.

I nodded as I looked at him.

"Don't trust anybody. If you notice something isn't right, tell me. If someone's acting weird, just tell me. And don't leave my side. Okay?" Jason told me.

I nodded.

"Got it"

"Here is a phone. Only use it in emergencies. And yes, you can text your friends. Not call. And don't say where you are. They CAN'T know!I promise you will see them soon."

He handed me the phone.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"C'mon. Let's go." Jason said and got out of the car.

I followed his actions and got out too. Jason took my hand in his as we walked into the building. People were looking at us and whispering. Jason swore under his breath. He hates it when people look or stare while whispering.

"I'm gonna kick their ass." He muttered more to himself than to me.

We got our scedule and stuff. First period history. I hate history. We were walking to our class as guys winked at me. A slut walked up to us and threw her arms around Jason's neck.

"Hey hottie." She whispered.

I felt jalousy come up. I took Jason's hand and cleared my throat.

"Back off slut. He's mine." I hissed.

Jason looked at me surprised, but smirked.

"Yeah back off. I don't want a slut. I already have my girl." Jason snapped while pulling me closer to him.

The slut removed her arms and walked away clearly pissed off. Jason turned to me.

"You were jalous." He smirked.

"Pfft. No." I lied.

He chuckled.

"Am I really yours?" He asked me as we walked into the classroom.

"Maybe." I winked and sat down.

Jason sat down next to me.

***

It's halfway first period and I'm bored aff! I looked at Jason who was looking at me.

"Well I want you to be mine." He whispered in my ear.

I moved closer to him and brought my lips to his ear.

"I know." I whispered and smirked.

"C'mon babe. I know you love me." he whined.

I giggled and brought my lips back to his ear. 

"It's true though. You are mine and only mine." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

Jason smiled. Yeah, I've sorted things out. I like Jason. I've always liked him since we were little. I know Jason would never hurt me and that he would always be there for me. He's my bestfriend after all.

"Yes!" He said a little too loud.

Everyone turned to us. I looked down blushing.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Yell again and you have to leave my classroom." The teacher warned.

"I don't give a fuck." Jason mumbled, rolling his eyes.

The teacher pretented he didn't hear him and went back to teaching. Some girls were glaring at me. What is their fucking problem?

"He can fuck himself." Jason mumbled, still pissed.

I'm sure I'm the only one who heard him. I giggled a little bit. Jason looked at me and he calmed down a bit. We stared in each other's eyes, but of course we got interupted by that stupid teacher. Can he not see we are busy?!

"Jason and Taylor, pay attention." He said.

Jason groaned and we turned our attention back to the teacher.

"If it wasn't for you Taytay, I would have already left by now." Jason whispered.

"But you need to protect me." I whispered back.

"Ta-"

"Yeah yeah, pay attention. I get it." I said, cutting him off.

I need to go to school, but this teacher is so fucking annoying.

The bell rang and Jason and I left the classroom as fast as we could.

"You really meant what you said in class?" Jason asked.

I sighed and kissed him. He kissed back, but I pulled away.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Definitely." He replied.

He intertwined our fingers and we walked to our next class.

Jason

The teachers are so fucking annoying. If it wasn't for Taylor, I would have done something to them already. But Taylor wants to go to school and I can't let her all by herself. That's too dangerous. Taytay is my beautiful girlfriend now. She's amazing. I won't let anybody hurt her. I would never forgive myself if something happens to her. And I would do anything to protect her. I would even risk my life to save hers. Yeah, she means THAT much to me!

"How was school?" Alex asked as we walked into the livingroom.

"You don't even wanna know." I groaned.

"It was alright. But our history teacher already hates us." Taylor said.

"What did you do?" John asked, looking at me.

"What? I didn't do anything bad. We just couldn't stop talking. That's it." I explained.

Taytay gave me a look.

"And I almost punched a guy in the face." I mumbled.

"Jaso-" Alex started, but I cut him off.

"What? He was flirting with my girl." I defended myself.

"Your girl?" John raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, my girl." I said, smiling at Taylor who was smiling back at me.

"Okay. Alex and I have to take care of some stuff. If we aren't back by midnight, come find us at the warehouse. Got it?"

"Got it."  I nodded.

They probably have a mission. Usually I have to go with them, but now I have to look after my baby. I can't let her get hurt. I can't live without her. She means more to me than you all will ever know.