Chapter 8

Taylor

I stared into Jason's eyes. I'm trying to figure out what he's going to do. I know Jason and I don't think he would do something stupid like shooting his friend.

I was hypnotized by his hazzel brown eyes. They weren't the black tint anymore when he walked in. They're back beautiful brown.

Jason lowered the gun, not breaking eye contact. And he finally let if fall onto the floor. He also let go of my arm. His eyes never leaving mine.

I remember I was the shy girl in class. I never said much. No one really noticed me. Jason was the popular guy. Everyone talked to him. So I was surprised when he started talking to me. The shy and quiet girl. I thought he didn't care about me. But I was wrong. We hung out alot and became bestfriends.

I smiled as I thought back at the day we first talked to each other.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." Jason whispered, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks. C'mon. Let's get you cleaned up."

I took his hand in mine and went to the bathroom.

***

"Done." I smiled.

"Thanks Taytay." Jase said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged back. Happy I got my bestfriend back.

I yawned.

"Let's get some sleep babe." Jason said and let me to the bedroom.

I laid down in bed and fell asleep straight away..