Order of the Phoenix

When they landed it was raining. It sent Juvia into panic. "This isn't Juvia's fault! Juvia isn't doing this!" Her hands were up in defense.

"It's alright. It was raining before I left." Dumbledore said to the panicking girl. Juvia calmed a little.

"Why is it so dark out? The rain weather is never this dark out. It's barely past 9!" Gajeel pointed out.

"Sorry. I completely forgot to mention time here works different here then the time in your realm. It's 8:50 here." Dumbledore apologized.

"It's alright sir. We would have found out one or another." Erza said with a slight bow.

" Please call me Professor Dumbledore." Dumbledore said before leading them into a giant house. "I'm working with the Order Of Phoenix. They are spies and protectors of the wizarding world."

"Thank you for the heads up." Levy said. "Now can we head in. I kinda wanna explore."

"Of course." He opens the door. A woman with stood there. "Students of Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic, meet Molly Weasley. Molly this is the transfer students from Floire. The hidden magic country I was telling you about."

"Nice to meet you all. So many are uh... Fit?" Molly said looking for the right words.

"That's because we train really hard all year round for the Grand Magic Games." Natsu said knowing that by the time they return it'll be time for the GMG.

"I'll I introduce everyone. I'm Erza. These are my little sister figures: Wendy and Lucy." They both give a slight bow of respect. "Our teammates Natsu and Gray." The 2 were bickering but stopped when Erza looked at them. "This is my girlfriend Mirajane. These are one of her siblings- her little sister- Lisanna." Both also give a slight bow. Miss Weasley mouth formed a frown at girlfriend. "These are some classmates: Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Evergreen, Bickslow, and Freed." They all gave respectful nods.

"Nice to meet you all. Now why don't you head upstairs. Some of my kids should be up there. Get to know them because you all might be in the same house."

They started to head upstairs when, "Miss Heart-"

"Say my first name. I hate my last. Well more like uncomfortable about it." Lucy said turning towards Dumbledore.

"I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure what is it?"

"Molly go get Severus for me please. The others too." He said calmly. Once she left he told her the favor. "I need you to keep an eye on Hermione, Ronald, and Harry this year. Protect those 3 pacifically."

"Alright sir." She said with a salute.

"Now head upstairs." After she left the members arrived to the room.

"Your not seriously letting kids for transfers to protect the school."

"I am Severus. Also some teachers are coming. I chose them because their magic makes them immune to ours."

"Still they are still Children. Even if teachers coming." A woman with pink hair said.

"So you all now, they have faced way way worse then any of us in our whole lives." Dumbledore says, "Plus they have a different way of fighting. It might help us beat Voldemort."

"Or lead us to failure."

"Must you always be so negative Snape?" Someone asked.

Up in the room Lucy watched as Erza introduce everyone. Lucy was in her own world dreaming if Cana missed her or if anyone noticed they were gone.

"Thinking about your girlfriend Lucy?" Mira asked in a teasing tone.

"N-No."

"Whose your girlfriend?" Hermione asked.