Detective Hermione!

*The Picture is one of my fav ships. Multi shipper! Anyone else?

"Now a reminder." Dumbledore stared at the Weasley twins. "That the forbidden forest shall not be entered." Eyes shift to Harry, Ron, and Hermione who away uncomfortable. "Otherwise we have 1 more announcement. A new defense of the dark arts teacher. Professor Umbridge."

She clears her throat. "The ministry have sent me to end the violent way of Hogwarts. The ministry mental help of all students." She said with fake caring in her voice just oozing out. I'll have my on you transfer students. I never heard of Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic. Once I do it'll be nothing but trouble for you.

"Now without a further a do. Let us feast!" Dumbledore said as food appeared.

Everyone Chosed down. "Goodness he eats more then Ron!" Hermione exclaimed looking at Natsu.

"What!?" Ron asked hurt.

"I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it." Harry calmed her down.

After the dinner Lucy races to the Gryffindor common room where they will be staying till their dorm is done. She gets out a pencil, paper, and an envelope.

The Hogwarts Gryffindors we're curious about their school. "What's your school history?"

"Do you have 4 houses?"

"Why did that Hufflepuff attack that boy?"

"How come we never heard of your school before?"

"Enough! Can't you see I'm busy!" Lucy snapped at all of them. "Don't you know 2 others are here from my school? Go bug them. Leave me alone."

Every Gryffindor expect Hermione turned their attention over to the other 2. Hermione looked over Lucy's shoulder. She was writing to Cana. Lessons haven't started yet. Why would she be writing to a teacher?

Dear Cana,

I know your at Juvia acting like she's my girlfriend. She's not. You are babe. But they kept pestering me about who my girlfriend was and Juvia stepped in so sh!t doesn't go down.  Your suppose to be my teacher not my girlfriend. So for the sake of the mission, don't kill Juvia. I love you and only you.

- Love Sweetie.

Hermione looked away at that moment. She couldn't believe what she saw. What mission? Are they death eaters spying for Voldemort? I gotta tell Harry and Ron!

Lucy turned around. Hermione was close, but was watching Natsu eating flames like everyone else. No one saw the letter at least. "Open Gate Of The Canis Minor: Nickolas!" She said. Everyone looked her way. "Leave me alone." Plue appeared. "Transformation Owl." He did. "Good boy. I need you to take this to Professor Cana." He nodded. He flew off.

Later that night only Ron, Harry, and Hermione remained down in the common room. Hermione told them about the letter. "Lucy is dating a teacher!?" Ron nearly yelled.

"Seriously that's what you got out of that! Not the fact they are here on a mission? Maybe even be spies for Voldemort?"

"Calm down. And say you-know-who will ya?" Ron said.

"Lucy covers her right hand. Maybe that's where her dark mark is." Harry said.

"We have to some way to confirm that they are death eaters."

"Maybe not all are death eaters. There's too many here. Not even Voldemort is that stupid." Ron pointed out.

"Hmmm. I think Lucy and Professor Alberona are death eaters according to the letter. Also Juvia." Hermione said.

"Let's go to bed and focus on this in the morning." Harry said heading upstairs.