Cobra x Lucy the devil team up

Hermione and Harry founded Dumbledore Army. Hermione planned the lessons while, Harry teacher the spells. Ron felt useless. And that was something everyone was sure implied. Expect the Hogwarts students. They were training Ron. At night though. He could now see in the dark. Along with climbing and swimming for miles to come.

One day Cobra was heading to class when, "Your Jellal right?" The Lavender b*tch. That's what Lucy gave her for a name. She flirted with all the boys.

"Yes. Now leave me alone."

"Are you single?" She said in a flirty tone.

"No. And I'm gay."

"I can change that." Jellal tried to get up but Lavender blocked the door.

Cobra marched in. "Back the hell away from my boyfriend you sl-t!" He shoved her down.

"You should chose your friends and enemies carefully." All I have to do is poison this guy. He snorts.

"I can hear your sol. I'm immune to poison." He growled.

"You don't stand chance against me."

"Oh and why is that?"

"I know this school."

"And I know Bright eyes."

"Huh? Ack!" Lucy came swinging in on her extendable whip.

"Jellal. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"This b*tch has been harassing Gray and Natsu all week." She said tying them.

"It's time for her to learn a lesson." Cobra smirked.

"I agree little snake."

This isn't going to end well is it?

"No it's not babe."

"Sh!t."

Step 1: Expose her to her boyfriend. Lavender boyfriend is the Ravenclaw current perfect. Lee Jordan, Friends of the Weasley twins, had brought him to the place. It was outside of Hagrid's hut. Gray was walking down to see Hagrid and Elfman. Lavender of course clinged to me.

"Your soooo hot..."

"Leave me alone. I have a boyfriend."

"But you'll be mine if you gave me the night..."

"Ew! No!"

"What is doing? Is this why you brought me here?"

"Yes unfortunately."

"I'll handle this." He barked and walked over to Lavender. "Babe what are you doing?"

"Noth-"

"She keeps flirting and harassing me along with my boyfriend and classmate."

"Again!? Lavender you promised me you stopped!"

"L-L-Listen-"

"No you listen! We are DONE!"  He roared and ran off.

Step 2: Embarrass her in the middle of class. Of course it's in potions.

"Lavender what do you when add boiled water, unicorn hairs, quadtic roots(I'm making sh!t up), and vampire fangs?"

"Uh..."

Then her cauldron exploded and her bag spilt open revealing pictures of almost every guy in school.

"What a creepy b*tch."

"Why was I friends with her?"

She suddenly peed her pants because Lucy shot something into her drink during lunch. "Look she peeing her pants." Someone broke down laughing.

Step 3: Tell the teachers of harassment she did.

Of course she got detention. She had to clean up all the bathrooms before midnight or she would be in trouble. Cobra exploded have to toilets causing the water to flood out. She was a complete mess by the time she was done.

"Wasn't that a little to much?" Jellal asked as he sat with the Hufflepuff fairies.

"Nah. She deserved it." Lisanna said glaring at the girl.