Return for a day

"Are sure about this?" Makarov asked.

"Yes. It's only for one day." Mavis said.

"I love you first Master!" Natsu squealed.

"Natsu let go of her," Lucy told Natsu, he let go, "because I want to hug!

After everyone gave first Master a hug, they teleported back. "Your back!" Romeo cheered. Everyone turned and faced them.

"We missed you!"

"How's your mission going?"

"Is it over?"

"The GMG is in 6 months!"

"Please calm down every one. So far the enemy has not shown their face." Master Makarov started. "We are only here for one day."

Silent. Silent. Silent. Then...

"PARTY!" Max yelled.

"Yeah!"

"Cana drinking contest!" Macaco yelled.

"Your on old man!"

Gildarts sat in the corner watching as Lucy gave her a peck on the cheek and then went to the stage where Laki was having her sing. Glad their happy. He thought.

"I see your monsters. I see your pain..." Lucy began.

"I'm singing after Bunny girl!" Gajeel declared.

"No your not!" Jet shouted running up punching him.

"It's great to be back." Lucy said after she sang.

"Even if it's just for 1 day." Juvia from besides her.

Cana who finished the drinking contest(of course she won), came over. "We're not at that stupid school... You can stop pretending to be her girlfriend." Cana said jealous.

Juvia then realized she was not just beside her, but she was practically on her lap. "Sorry. Bad habit." She apologized.

"Once this mission is over, you are to no longer pretend to be her girlfriend. If you even think about flirting with her I will kill you." Cana voice was filled with venom. All eyes were on them.

"Of course Cana-San. It's just pretend for the students." Juvia said. I hope this mission ends soon. The more I pretend to be her girlfriend, the more I actually want to be her girlfriend! She thought nervously.

"Good." She turned around. "Back to partying!"