Training Part 3: Caught

"Ahem!" There stood a woman in pink. "May I ask why students are out of bed?" Professor Umbridge asked with a stern voice.

"You see us Fairy Tail Academy were training. Our defense of the dark arts class. We invited some students to watch." Levy said looking Umbridge in the eye.

"Why didn't you ask the teachers permission? I'm talking us Hogwarts teachers."

"We did! We had the old farts permission!" Natsu shouted punching Gray in the face.

"Don't call Dumbledore that!" Makarov snapped. "Sorry for his rudeness, but he's right. We have Dumbledore's permission." Makarov told her.

"Anyway Students get to bed or you'll be in big trouble." Umbridge grabbed Wendy's arm. Hard enough to leave a bruise. She started to drag her off.

"Satan Soul: Seliah." Mirajane transformed into her newest Satan Soul. She picks Umbridge up by neck.

"Put me down you freak!"

"Requip: Heavenly Wheel  Armor!" Erza shouted sending her swords toward Umbridge. "DON'T EVER CALL MY GIRLFRIEND A FREAK AGAIN!"

"Wendy are you alright?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah. Are you alright Lucy-Nee?"

"I'm fine." Lucy turned around. "Come on guys! We can finish the training exercises in the common room." Lucy wrapping her arm around Natsu.

As they all headed Hermione asked Ron and Harry, "How are they gonna get out of trouble?"

"What do you mean?"

"They attacked a teacher. Come on Ronald! Think for once!" She snapped.

"Woah. Chill Mione." Harry said. "I know your stressed and your think they are death eaters, but don't take it out on Ron!"

"Sorry Ron." Hermione said before leaving.

"Thanks mate." Ron said before going up to bed.

'I can tell you like him. Just suck it up and say it or you'll never will and you'll lose him forever.' Harry remember those words. "Ugh. Why does this have to be so hard." He grumbled before going up to bed.