Partners

After Lunch it was potions. The partners were Natsu and Hermione, Ron and Lucy, Erza and Harry. First up Hermione and Natsu.

"I never made a potion before. So I'm sorry that you might have to make most of it. I'll help in any way I can!"

"Uh... Okay... You can cut those roots for me while I sperate the unicorn hairs."

Natsu was a little sloppy. He accidentally blew the cauldron. He felt down and sad. Lucy teleported to his side and gave him and hug before going back. Hermione managed to save it to get a passing grade. Next Ron and Hermione.

Lucy had a flashback of Cancer teaching her to cook and cut vegetables. This is just like cooking!  She saw Ron cutting the roots wrong. "Hold the knife like this." She adjusted Ron's knife to cut the roots evenly.

Seems like there's finally a Gryffindor who can do potions. They never even done this before. "10 points to Gryffindor for a wonderful on your potion." Snape said. The Hogwarts Gryffindors jaws dropped. Snape never did that before. Lucy blushed at that compliment.

Meanwhile Erza was having a hard time cutting the roots. "I hate these smalls knives. I wanna use my swords." She growled.

"Calm for one." Harry said patting her back. "Let me cut the roots. You can mix the mint leaves." Harry said. Erza gladly switched.

Meanwhile Gajeel was trying to kill Malfoy for all the things he was saying. "The blond is a hottie. Despite her being in Gryffindor." Gajeel elbowed him in the stomach. "I think Mirajane has a nice body."

Gajeel kicked him in the shin. Hehe. Not gonna be hard to get in trouble. However Snape was ignoring him. That's weird. Guess I'm gonna have to step it up a level. "I must get them with me alone tonight."

"Oh no. 2 lesbians with a man alone." Gajeel snorted.

"I'll fix that." Malfoy sneered.

"Yo! Titania! He's trying to go on a date with She-Devil and Bunny-Girl!"

Just then a sword took Malfoy out.

"Excuse me?" She growled. Then the class was dismissed.