Juvia Saves The Day

"Whose your girlfriend?" Hermione asked.

Lucy's P.O.V.

What do I say? Cana is what I want to say proudly, but she's going to be a teacher. And that will cause problems. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I am completely fucked. Guys help. I look at Natsu for help. I can tell he didn't know what to do.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Ron said. I let out a sigh of relief. "But show us some of your magic."

"Shall we?" I asked.

"Well they'll find out anyway. Better sooner then later." Erza nodded.

"I'll start." Freed said making ruins that'll keep the items safe. "Bickslow, Ever, you 2 go next." Evergreen shot at the bed with Fairy gun, and Bickslow with his babies.

"Bloody hell. What was that?" Ron asked.

"They do have different magic. Dumbledore did say that." Harry sounded a little upset.

"We said sorry man." Ron said defensively.

Erza ignored this. "You will see that we won't have a majority of your classes with you because we don't require wands." She turns to Mira and Lisanna. " You guys wanna show them?"

"No. Maybe later Ersy." Mirajane said sitting in Erza's lap.

"If Mira doesn't show them, then I won't." Lisanna said staring at Erza. Please let Erza survive the night.

Levy wrote fire and iron, which Gajeel and Natsu ate. That scared the crap out of Ron. Fred and George stood there in amazement. "You seem like a prankster." Fred said.

"You should join us." George said finishing the thought.

"I will cause then I'll finally manage to prank Luce!" He accepted excitedly.

"In your dreams flaming sh!t." I grumbled. Never got me once! Ya never will get me alive!

"Moving on, Wendy." Erza said pointed to my arm. Wendy went and rolled up the sleeve to reveal a cut I got on the mission. She healed a bit of it. The mage made it so it would take forever... "Juvia your up." Juvia made a small pool of water.

"Okay now it's my turn." I said getting up. "Open Gate Of The Lion: Leo ♌!" A bright light shined and then there's the loveable playboy Lion.

"Hello Princess." He said in his I-Trying-To-Make-you-fall-in-love-with-me-but-I-know-I-failing-tone.(Did you see that cause I won't be doing that again). "Where are we?" He saw the non fairy tail members. "Are we fighting them?" He asked putting his fists up.

"No Loke. Actually we are going to be there classmates." I gave him the go along with it look.

"Summer Vacation is over already?" He faked whined. Thanks goodness he's playing along.

"Not yet. In a few days, we'll be transfer students  going to Hogwarts of witchcraft and wizardry." I'll explain later.

"Sorry but when I heard you were thinking about your girlfriend, I wanted to know who it is. Who are you dating?"

Crap! Cana is going to be a teacher. Guys help. "Uh..." That's when Juvia stepped in. Juvia walked up to me and slipped a note into my hand but she made it look like was clinging onto me.

"Aw. You were thinking about me?" Juvia pretended to blush. That worked for the others. They were called downstairs for dinner. I took this chance and read the note.

Only for the mission we will pretend
Also I permission from Cana. -your fake girlfriend Juvia.
"Miss Heart-" Some started.

"Don't you dare finish! Just call Lucy! I'm coming!" I yelled hiding the note and running down.