Teachers of Fairy Tail

The next day Master Makarov, Master Mavis, Professor Laxus, Professor Gildarts, Professor Cana and Professor Elfman arrived at Hogwarts. A few hour before all the students did so things were explained. "These are the teachers of Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic. The students will learn from them instead of you mostly. They do not use a wand." Dumbledore said.

"I am Minerva McGonagall. Teacher of Transfiguration and head of Gryffindor." At the name Minerva they all tensed up. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?" She asked worried.

"Oh no. Not you. You see a girl named Minerva torture one of our students Lucy." Makarov explained.

"She forgave her later. I am still wondering how she is so forgiving." Laxus grumbled.

"I assure you that I won't be torturing your students." She said calmly.

"You better not." He warned. After introductions they moved onto sorting. First was Elfman.

You have undeniable loyalty to your school teachers, girlfriend, and most of all your 2 sisters. There's no better place for you then "Hufflepuff!"

Next was Laxus: you committed great deeds. Not happy ones at that. But your redeeming yourself. I hope you can redeem, "Slytherin."

Onto Gildarts Loyalty to your daughter after learning she was your daughter, but have great courage, "Gryffindor!"

Cana chugged a barrel then staggered over to the hat. Despite being a drunk you have quite the intelligence. Battle strategic, and will put your smartest up for your girlfriend. Obviously, "Ravenclaw."

Master choose not to be sorted...