The Dance

The great hall tables were moved for the dance. Candles were floating in air. First the teachers enter, then the students. Lastly Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic people. Most their jaws dropped at there behavior.

Lucy was dancing on her own happily. Natsu was eating all the food while Gray was trying to compete with him. Cana and Gildarts we're having a drinking contest. Levy was trying to convince Gajeel to dance with her, who only accepted when Loke came out of his gate and asked Levy to dance. Laxus had to leave because he was blushing at Freed to much. Luckily no one noticed.

"May I have this dance?" Draco asked when it came to the first slow dance of the night.

"You may." Hermione said taking her hand. Erza had to held Ron back.

"B-But she's like a sister to me!" He whined.

"I think Harry wants to dance." Erza said trying to distract him.

Juvia asked Lucy to a slow dance and Cana 'dropped' a bottle of whine. Damn! I can't get jealous now! I just can't! If this mission can just hurry the f#ck up!

You should always be careful with what you wish for... Just then some random student came running into the great hall. "DEATH EATERS IN THE CASTLE!" They yelled.

Chelia covered Wendy's ear because of the dragon senses. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. But we gotta go. We have to fight."

"I come for one day and this happens? When can I have an uninterrupted date with Wendy?" Chelia murmured.

"Have your students stay here. We'll handle this. Freed, Levy make a strong enough barrier." Makarov ordered.

"This is stupid. It's most likely a stupid cry for attention." Umbridge rolled her eyes.

Laxus had gave the kid time to run. There was at least 20. "Lighting dragon roar!" It sent 10 away.

"What the hell is that!?" Draco told me they had weird magic, but this is different.

Jellal and Cobra were on the other side of the castle. They decided to skip out and explore. They ran into many as well. Some look like they left prison. "Grand Chariot!"

"AdevaKadabra!" One shouted. It was one of the 3 spells that could hurt them.

Cobra pulled Jellal out of the way. In case you didn't know: DO NOT ANGER A DRAGON SLAYER. "I'm sure a few more deaths won't matter." Cobra growled.