Hogsmade

"Hogsmade? What's that?" Lucy asked sleepily.

"It's apparently a town 3rd years and above are allowed to go." Erza said then looked at Lucy. "Did you get any sleep last night?"

"No. I was studying for the potions test with Virgo. The played catch with Plue. I attempted to get Capricorn to tell.e who he had a crush on..." She zoned out for a minute. "Let's head to breakfast before Natsu and Gray blow up this castle."

Erza shivered. If Lucy had no sleep it was going to be terrifying. When Lucy has no sleep, she's violent, destructive, reveals secrets and way more scarier things. "O-O-Okay." She manages to get out.

"Are you okay Erza? Are you sick?"

"No I'm fine." She said. She shuddered when Lucy turned away.

It was f#cking mess when they arrived. Gray froze a part of the great hall, Natsu burned other parts. Gajeel tried to stop them, so did Elfman. Both got pulled into it. "Makarov, May I?"

"O-Of course my child." Everyone shivered at Lucy's tone.

"1!" Natsu sat down on the floor. "2!" Gray sat down. "3!" Gajeel sat down. "4!" Elfman sat down. She made the teacher sit down... "Good boys." She patted their heads like they were puppies.

"We're humans you know!" Natsu pouted.

"Mmm. It's too early."

"It's 9 a.m. She shouldn't be tired." Draco said.

"Don't let her hear you say that." Bickslow warned. He revealed his shoulder. There was a scare. "This just a small affect of when Lucy gets no sleep."

After the breakfast mess, the Fairy Tail Academy Students went to Hogsmade. Harry grabbed his invisibility cloak. He was hoping to hang out with Ron and Hermione, but he curious about Lucy. When they arrived at Hogsmade, Lucy sperated from the group.

He noticed she was following Hermione and Ron without it seeming like she was following with Ron and Hermione. "I hate this. I can't spend time with friends. Why was I given this mission?"

"What is this mission?" He asked. Luckily the cloak covered all sound.

Ron and Hermione were outside of shrieking shack. Just chilling waiting for Harry. Lucy was hiding behind a tree. Suddenly a spell shot at Hermione. They turned and saw Bellatrix. "Open Taurus! Open Cancer! Leo and Virgo combo Star Dress!" Lucy transformed into some kinda glowing person. "Protect Ron, Hermione, and Harry!" She said charging towards 3 death eaters. She knows I'm here?

Lucy shot some beams at the death eaters who fell back. One came behind them. "Earthquuuuaaake!" Taurus yelled out in his usual tone. They went flying back.

"I'll drill a hole to get you guys out." Virgo said before digging.

"Give up ya brat!" One yelled.

"Your in no position to say that considering I'm winning!" Laughed. "Star Dress: Sagittarius!" You know her star dress appearance. "Star shot!" They all shot back. She changed back was able to breath.

"You alright?" She asked.

"You saved us?" Ron asked shocked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? The old man running your school asked me to protect the trouble summoners." She didn't know she revealed info. Not til a week later. A week later in further chap. "Hush hush about it. I'll get in trouble." She said before leaving to report.

"They aren't death eaters. They are protecting us." Hermione said feeling guilty.

"I just realized they are always so close to us. And whenever we had partners in herbology and potions they were either our partners or really close to us." Ron said.

Harry pulled his invisibility cloak. "How did she know I was here?"