Fairy Tail VS Death eaters

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Happy took the ones who managed to get close to the great hall. Thunder legion went to help Laxus, Sting and Rogue with Jellal. Juvia went with the Stratuss Siblings. Wendy, Chelia, Carla, Levy, Gajeel teamed up.

However death eaters weren't the only ones to show up. Voldemort showed up to see who the Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic Students and Professors were. However he had bad luck at who he was facing.

"I believe your the one that Albus sent us here to fight." Said Makarov. "Lord Voldemort. Am I correct?"

"Yes you are. Why would that old fool send a tiny old man and a bunch of weak kids?" He said coldly.

"Weak? I hardly think so. Your forces are down and my children are coming here now... So is everyone else I might add." Makarov smirked. "And I mean everyone."

"You think you scare me?"

Voldemort shot a silent spell. Makarov dodged. "Is that all you got?"

"You move well for an old man."

"He is wizard saint after all." They turned and saw Lucy. She was the first.

"Crucio!"

"NO YOU DON'T!" Makarov shouted growing taller moving Lucy to safety at the same time. "NO ONE HURTS MY CHILDREN AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"