The First Demand

It was breakfast and it was quiet for once. But we all know it was too good to be true. Umbridge walked in late, but with a smirk. Lucy stood up. So did Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Wendy. Happy and Carla flew out ready. She walked straight up to Headmaster Makarov. "I questions and your going to answer them!"

"And why should I?"

"Because the high Inquisitor is me. Appointed by the magic ministry. I will get my answers. I have been given permission to use force of necessary."

"Hahaha." The students fell over laughing. The teachers laughed quietly.

"Your ministry has no control over me. Neither over my students." He laughed. "The government doesn't scared me. No matter where and what they are." Cana lit up her cards and the students were inside.

"Release one I'll get my answers."

"Lucy wish to kill?"

"Of course..." A wolf jumped out of the cards.

"How is that Lucy!?" Someone shout.

"My real name is X0058!" There was a growl. "I'm so hungry." The wolf crept towards Umbridge.

"This is her true form. You have no chance against her." Master Makarov grew taller. As tall of the castle. "AND IF YOU EVER THINK OF HARMING MY CHILDREN! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU MYSELF!" He roared. "I think she got the message." He said looking in the way Professor ran. "You can let them out now." He told Cana.

"Of course Ma- Headmaster." She said releasing the students. Wolf Lucy ran off. "Erza! Take this to Lucy." She tossed Lucy's clothes to Erza. When she becomes again, she'll be butt naked(Don't focus on that).

She wasn't actually a wolf. She was a blue moon creature. Her wolf form was gold with a sliver key down her snout. She was cursed by Zeref. Cana promised to reverse whatever this curse is.