Training Part 1: Bruises and Invite

"Bickslow VS Lucy tonight." Freed told his fellow Fairy Ravenclaws.

"Money is on Lucy/Lu-Chan!" Levy and Gray said.

"Yeah the last 637 times of him losing against Lucy made me lose hope." Evergreen said walking with her arm around Freed's shoulder.

"Hey he might finally win." Freed pointed out.

"It's sweet that you think Biscuit will win against my little sister." Gray laughed.

Bickslow came running up. "Don't forget Natsu VS Gray, Laxus VS Erza, Levy VS Freed, Gajeel VS Cana, Lisanna VS Mirajane, Gildarts VS Elfman. There's a few I can't remember the others." Bickslow ran off after that.

"What are you talking about?" Luna asked.

"Oh we have training tonight where we fight each other Luna-San." Freed explained.

"Why do you call me Luna-San?"

"San is a sign of respect. Do you not want me to say it anymore?" Freed was raised to be a gentleman.

"I was just curious." Luna said with a small smile. She never really had friends before. "Can I watch you at training later?"

"I don't see the harm in it. It's at the quidditch field tonight around 7 to 9." Gray said before he spotted Natsu. "I gotta go." He ran up towards Natsu. "Flame brains! I want cuddles!" Gray practically yelled. Natsu blushed embarrassed.

"I got to get a picture for Mira. She would kill me if I didn't get it." Evergreen said with a camera.

"We'll head to the great hall while you do that." Levy said heading in.

At the Gryffindor table Lucy refused to eat. "Lucy please eat. You training later." Erza practically begged.

"Not hungry." Lucy said. Then her stomach rumbled.

"Please eat Lucy." Natsu said from his spot where he and Gray were cuddling. "You can't starve yourself." Natsu said.

"I'm not hungry." Her hands covered her stomach. Laxus noticed and teleported to and pulled her arms. "Leave me alone." She whimpered.

Laxus rolled up her sleeves revealing bruises. Everyone gasped. The Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic people snapped. "Who is did this?" Laxus growled. "Who did this to you?" He growled.

"No one." She tried to get out of the situation but Laxus had a firm but gentle grip on Lucy.

"Please tell me Lucy." He said with gentle eyes. Lucy was quiet. "Erza, Natsu, Gray take her up to her room." He ordered. They got up and walked her out of there.

"Shall I get Madame Promfey?" McGonagall asked.

"No. She has a fear of doctors and nurses. The only people who can treat her is Wendy and Polysurica." Makarov said in worry then he turned to anger. "WHEN I FIND OUT WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS, THERE WILL BE NO MERCY FROM ANYONE WITH THE FAIRY TAIL MARK!" He roared.

"YEAH!" They all yelled.

"Now back to eating." The great hall was filled with whispers after that.

An owl flew into the hall. Bickslow VS Lucy is still on for tonight because Lucy is too stubborn- Gray. "Damn stubborn brat." Master said. Wendy went over to the Gryffindor table to get Lucy's food.

"Lucy-Nee is crazy stubborn. There's no way her match is cancelled." Wendy muttered placing food on the plate.

"I know it's none of my business, but what match?" Harry asked Wendy.

"Oh it's our training of our magic. If you want to see come down to the quidditch field tonight at 7-9." She said before leaving.

"I'm going. We might learn something about this mission." Ron said ripping into a chicken wing.