New Students

After the quidditch match Hermione told Ron and Harry everything. She didn't know the mission fully but she believes sent them to protect her, Harry, and Ron. They found it hard to believe til Natsu and Erza proved it. Happy and Carla were talking in the great hall one day and half the students fainted while others squealed.

1 week later the great hall doors opened at breakfast. Jellal, Cobra(they were holding hands like a couple and Mira went into devil mode), Sting, and Rogue came in. "About time you got here! What took you so long?" Master Makarov asked.

"Sorry, but we had to deal with evil wizards along the way." Jellal said slowly trying to pry his hands away from Cobra's. Cobra wasn't having it and held his hand tighter.

"Everyone, these people are from rival schools but decided to our schools transfer here." He announced.

"They can be sorted tonight. For now let's give them a warm welcome and talk to their friends." Dumbledore said.

Sting went over to Natsu. "Fight me!"

"Your on!"

"This again?" Evergreen groaned.

"Every Damn time." Lisanna sighed.

"It wouldn't feel right if they didn't fight." Mirajane pointed out.

"Hello Lucy." Rogue said.

"Oh hello Rogue." Rogue sat down next to Lucy.

Juvia was on Lucy's lap. This wrong. The longer Juvia pretends to Lucy-San's girlfriend, the more she wants to be her actual girlfriend! This is not good!

"Juvia! We're heading to magical creatures!" Lisanna called.

"How's my twin sister?" Sting asked.

"Sting. We're not related."

"I wish we were." He grumbled.

"Your not allowed to be her sister! She's mine!" Laxus was behind him.

"No she's my little sister!" Gajeel shouted.

"Why would she be your little sister!?" Gray shouted. "She's mine!" A fought broke out.

Lucy felt embarrassed but loved at the same time. Isn't that what families are for?

Later that night the Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic Students were forced to sit at their house tables. Dumbledore assured them it was only for the sorting. "Jellal Ferndez."

Want to make up past crimes. Plus your loyal to be over extremely clingy boyfriend. 'So what? It's kinda cute'. Nothing. "HUFFLEPUFF!" Jellal went over and sat next to Wendy.

"Er-"

"That's Cobra to you."

"Alright Cobra." Dumbledore said calmly. Is Dumbledore really just letting him interrupt? The students wondered.

Your are Loyal and cunning. Your wits place you in, "Ravenclaw!"

He went over to the seat. "Call it!" Wendy and Lucy called out collecting bet money.

"I thought for sure he would be a Slytherin." Ron said with every other Gryffindor agreeing.

"Sting Educliffe!"

"Look his abs." Girl drooled at his 6 pack with crop top shirt.

"Be mine!" Some crazy b*tch yelled. Rogue turned to the girl.

"Name. Tell. Me. Now."

"U-Uh P-Pansy..."

"Well. Pansy Parkson." How did he know my last name? "Hope you have your will and coffin are complete." Almost the whole hall tensed.

"Chill Babe." Sting said blowing Rogue a kiss.

"Why are the hot guys gay?" Asked Lavender who simps for Gray and Natsu.

"Gryffindor." Sting got up, gave Rogue a quick kiss on the cheek then went to a spot next to Lucy.

"Rogue Cheney."

There's no question about it. "Slytherin!"

Rogue went to a spot next to Gajeel. "Nice to you again Ryos."

"Nice to see you again too Gajeel-kun." Rogue smiled.