Train Ride Team Natsu

Team Natsu almost missed the train because: "I'M NOT GETTING ON THAT DEATH TRAP!!!" Natsu hollered.

"Natsu chill out. Your causing all the attention on us. I really hate it..." Lucy said quietly.

"Sorry Luce, I'm not getting on that death trap." Natsu said pulling her into a hug.

"Gray handle your boyfriend. Now." Erza said with a glared.

"Yo Flame brains, I'll let you sleep on my lap." Gray said pulling his boyfriend's arm.

"No thanks babe."

"Wendy will cast trolia."

"Okay fine." Natsu said following Gray. They got on the train and everyone was left wondering who the hell they were.

"They're too old to be first years." Someone said. Hermione faced palmed. They promised not to caused problems.

Evergreen was about to get on but, Malfoy stepped in the way. "May I ask who you are?"

"Transfer students from Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic. Now may you please move." She said politely as she could. Freed and Bickslow was approaching the door way from the inside to move him.

"You will learn that some people are better then others, to survive here of course. You never want to go making friends with the wrong sort." He said. "I'm Draco Malfoy. I can help you there."

"No offense but I don't plan on hanging out you guys or anyone in your school. Now MOVE!" She pushed him out of the way to get on.

"That brings back memories..." Harry said.

"Yeah Malfoy said the same thing to you when we came on here(in the book). You rejected him too."

"Yeah." Harry smiled.

"That may be but we still have to get on!" Hermione said running on.

"Crap!" Ron and Harry said.

With Team Natsu:

"Ugh..." Natsu's head was on Gray's lap.

"Wendy may you please cast the spell." Gray asked politely.

"Of course." Wendy casted the spell and Natsu sprang up.

"Not today death trap!" Natsu yelled. Lucy laughed. Wonder if that'll be possible to get on the mission of protecting them. Lucy wondered. Erza smiled at Lucy's laugh. I'll miss it.

They all sat down and chatted for a while. Til the cart a woman brought had food. Erza chose it all and set up the proper amount. The only usual thing was Erza whining about no strawberry cake, other wise good. 😊. Lucy hadn't seen the trio she was assigned to look after. She wasn't sure if she could tell anyone so she would til she could ask Dumbledore. For the moment she would lie. "Guys I'm going to look around and see if there is a bathroom compartment. The ride is for 8 hours long. They must have one." Lucy said.

"Kay. If ya not back in 25 minutes I'll go looking for you!" Natsu called as she left.

It wasn't hard to find the trio. "Take that back Malfoy!" Ron shouted. Harry was holding him back.

"Ron I know your mad but you'll get us in trouble before the school year!" Harry tried calming him down.

"It's okay. If he calls me that again I'll punch him." Hermione said.

"Like it would hurt Mudblood." Malfoy said.

Lucy knew he sorta cause harm by the word Mudblood. She had to start already? "Celestial soul: Regular Wool Bomb." She whispered holding her right hand out towards the boy. The trio looks at Lucy.

"Wait til everyone hears Malfoy was taken out by pink wool!!" Ron laughed hard as Lucy thought: His name is Malfoy. Noted.

"Not we are glad to have had you help us but why are here?" Hermione asked.

"I was looking for the bathroom compartment." Lucy said.

"It's on the other side of the train."

"Ah gotcha go." (listening to I just can't I can't wait to be king as this and thought of Lucy holding up Wendy and other dragon slayers bowing to her. Anyone else?). Lucy ran to the other quickly for the cover story. Then she went back to her teammates.

"You made it! 30 mores seconds and I would have gone after you." Natsu smiled.

"You were counting?" Lucy asked impressed.

"Of course! Your my best friend!" Natsu declared.

Just then the door slide opened. Levy came in. "Lu-Chan is my Best Friend!" She yelled.

"No she's mine! I brought her to Fairy Tail Academy! That makes her my best friend!" Natsu shouted.

"She's my best friend! She even calls me Levy-chan!"

"She's my best friend go get your own!" Natsu shouted.

"No she's mine!"

"No she's mine!"

Ron came in, "We'll be there soon. So please change into the Hogwarts uniforms." He said.

"Come on girls. We need to go change some where else." Erza said.

"See ya Luce."

"I hope it never comes to me choosing between the 2." Lucy told Erza as they changed in a spare compartment.

"I hope not. You love both equally." Erza said understanding.

Shortly they arrived at Hogwarts. "As you notice we have another school here. Their headmasters, a few teachers, and selected students are transfers. They will be sorted into houses. One headmaster will introduce them now." Dumbledore explained.

"I am the 3rd and 6th headmaster of Fairy Tail Academy of Rare and Unusual Magic. Our first headmaster is here too but you won't see her unless you have the fairy tail mark. This is my grandson Professor Laxus Dreyar," Girls blushed. Freed gree angry but had to fight it. Makarov introduce everyone else expect the students.

"Let's get them sorted."