1

Sadie Pov

"Come on, Shaggs! We're gonna missed the school bus!" I called out, running across the street where the bus is

"Coming, Sades!" Shaggy said following me close.

I always get up early before my and Shaggs alarm clock but Shaggs overslept through our alarm clock so I had to wake him up and rush him so we could try and make it to the school bus.

I saw the school bus doors close as we got there.

"Like, wait for us!" Shaggy said.

Our school bus driver open the door and it hit Shaggs in the face.

I wince. "Are you okay, Shaggs?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Sades," Shaggs said.

I smile nodded.

I was getting onto the bus and look at Frank. "Thanks for waiting for us, Frank."

Frank smile. "No problem, Sadie."

Shaggs gets on after me. "Thanks. It won't happen again. Heh."

When we were on the bus, Frank starts to drive, taking us to school. Shaggs was looking for a sit which was hard for him. I saw a spot beside Daphne Blake, so I walk up to the seat where Daphne Blake was sitting at.

"Hi, I was wondering if I can sit beside you?" I asked softly.

Daphne looks up from her script and smiles at me. "Of course. Just let me move my bag and scoot over so you can sit down."

Daphne moves her bag and she scoots over.

I smile and sat down. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," Daphne said smiling.

I put my brown shoulder bag own my lap and hold out my hand for a handshake. "I'm Sadie Rogers."

Daphne smiles and shakes my hand. "I'm Daphne Blake."

I broke the handshake with a smile. "I know. I mean everyone knows you as the president of the drama club and beside I always wanna to try out plays that the drama club haves."

Daphne smiles. "You should, Sades."

I smile. "Maybe I should."

I saw one of the jocks tripped over Shaggs which made me frown.

"Is that your brother?" Daphne asked softly as she watches what happen too.

"Yeah," I said softly and I place my shoulder bag on the side and got up and went to help Shaggs up.

The jock laughs. "Have a nice "trip" Shaggy?"

I softly glare at the jock.

Shaggs acts like it's cool. "Hey, yep, sure did. Just like yesterday and... day before that, and the day before that."