12

Sadie Pov

Once we successfully made in the school without getting caught or been seen, we agree split up so it would be easy for us. While Daphne and Velma would investigate the librarian, Me, Fred, Shaggs and Scoobs would keep an eye on the janitor.

When Me and Fred heard Shaggs and Scoobs made a noise that meant the close is clear. We both sneak out through the double doors.

"Nice job, guys. Now keep watch," Fred said to Shaggy and Scooby who both were still disguise as the trash cans

Me and Fred sneak to the boiler room.

"Roger that," Shaggy said.

Me and Fred heard Scoobs giggling from the trash can as Fred opens the boiler door which creak.

I shh Fred which Fred roll his eyes fondly with a smile as we both walk in and I close the door behind me quietly.

We quietly walk down the stairs while holding hands. Then we bend down and look through the railings and pipes.

"Look," Fred whisper softly as we saw the janitor putting a black cloak.

"It's him," I said nervously as I felt my eyes changed.

"Shh. And beautiful, your eyes are changing," Fred whispering softly but worried.

"I can't help it, Fred," I whisper softly but nervous.

"I know, beautiful. But let's just keep watching the janitor," Fred whisper softly.

I nodded softly as we went back to watching the janitor as he recording himself saying that he never wanted to be a janitor but America's next dancing star.

Then he started the music player and the music played and when we saw him starting dancing, we both started laughing quietly as we stood but Fred knocked down some tools and they made a thud noise.

I look at Fred worried.

The janitor noticed us which made us run.

"Hey, what are you kids doing down here?" We heard the janitor calls out.

At Home

Me, Fred, Shaggy and Scooby walk downstairs.

Shaggy walks down the stairs. "I can't believe the janitor checked out." He was standing by the white nightstand with the lava lamp on it. "I mean, I thought for sure that guy was duty."

Me and Fred walk off the steps as we look at Shaggs amusing.

Shaggy laughs. "I get it. Janitor. Dirty."

Scooby laughs at the joke as me and Fred didn't .

I take off my hat and put it on top of washer and take Fred's white SnapBack hat and put it on.

"Well, hopefully Velma and Daphne found something," Fred said as he looks at me softly.

The door open with Daph and Vel.

"You bet your Bunsen burner we did," Velma said smiling as she and Daphne walks in.

"The librarian did it?" Fred asked.

"Nope," Velma said.

Shaggy looks at the door surprise. "How—? How did you—?"

I was checking myself out in the mirror with me wearing Fred's white SnapBack hat. I saw Fred through the mirror looking at me with a soft smile which I return and we walk to the couch that I bought and Fred sat down as I sat down on his lap and he wrap his arms around my waist.