8

Sadie Pov

Shaggs had to tell a lie to our parents, so he pretended to be sick in bed while I was abit weak from last night

"Feel better, honeys. There's extra chicken soup in the fridge. And get some well rest, sweetheart," Mom said softly.

"I will, Mom," I said abit weak.

Shaggy fakes coughing. "Thanks, Ma. And don't worry about us."

"I'll be on my cell phone all day if you two need anything," Mom said softly before leaving for wok.

When she was gone, Shaggs got out of bed right away while I got out of bed slowly and abit weak as Scoob was laying on the end of my bed looking at me in worried.

"I'll be fine boy," I said softly but weak.

Scoobs nodded softly.

"Come on, let's get this place clean up right away before the others come," Shaggy said smiling.

Shaggs inform me this morning that Fred, Daph and Velma is coming over.

I nodded softly.

I started to clean up but slowly on my side of the room while Scoobs helps Shaggs cleans his side. Meaning Scooby back- kicking all of Shaggs dirty clothes in the closet while Shaggs holds his closet open. When they were both done, Shaggs uses a chair that was near to keep the closet door close so nothing falls out. A few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door.

"I'm not finished my side of the room yet," I said softly.

"It's okay, Sades," Shaggy said softly.

I nodded softly.

"Why don't you sit down while I get the door," Shaggy said softly smiling.

"Okay," I said softly smiling.

I sat down on my made bed as Shaggs went to get the door.

"Hey, Sadee," Daphne said softly as she and Fred walks in my side of the room

I smile softly but weak. "Hey."

"How are you feeling, Sadi?" Fred asked softly but worried.

"I'm still abit weak from last night," I said softly.

Daph and Fred nodded softly understanding.

"And I love your side of your room, Sades," Daphne said smiling as she sat down in my hanging chair.

"Thanks, Daph," I said softly.

Daph smiles softly.

I look at Fred as he was still standing up. "You can sit down, Fred."

Fred smiles and nodded.

Third Pov

As Sadie was getting something from her nightstand, Fred tried to down beside Sadie on her bed but Scooby jumped on the bed and took the spot where Fred was gonna sit and without Sadie noticing Scooby just dog smirks at a annoyed Fred. Daphne saw and hide her amusing smile.