15

Third Pov

There was explosion that woke up Fred, Shaggy and the girls as they were coughing.

"Sadie, are you okay?" Fred asked softly but concerned as he helps her up.

"Yeah," Sadie said softly but still coughing.

"Where are we?" Daphne asked as she was getting help from Sadie.

"Looks like the gym," Fred said as he was still coughing from the smoke that was made from the explosion.

"How did we get here?" Velma asked.

"I don't know. I can't remember anything after that green spray," Fred said.

They huddle and look down the hole in the ground that the explosion made.

"Bet you this is the work of that phony spector," Velma said.

The Spector claps. "Bravo."

They look and saw the Spector.

The Spector walk down the gym's benches with the stage light on him. "Bravo, little puzzle masters. You put all the puzzles together. The time capsule, it's all about the time capsule. But thanks to you, I can retrieve it without even getting my hands getting dirty. Ironic, isn't it? All of you were trying to do is clear your names, but all you did was get yourselves in deeper." Spector laughs evily. "Now, get down there and find me that time capsule."

"Like hell," Sadie angrily.

"Fine. But if you don't, you'll never see your puppy dog again," The Spector said.

After he said that one spotlight shine down on the dog crate and Scooby Doo was in the dog crate. They gasp in worried about Scooby Doo.

"Scooby?" Shaggy asked worried.

Sadie glares at the Spector. "You better not him or else!"

"Or else what? You're use your powers?" The Spector taunts then laughs after he finish laughing he mange lifts Sadie up in the air with magic choking her.

"Sadie!" Fred yells in worried and glares at the Spector. "Put her down bastard!"

The Spector laughs.

Daphne and Velma glares at Spector.

Shaggy glares harder. "You'll never get away with this, Vice Principal Grimes."

"Grimes? Ha-ha-ha!" The Spector mocks as he was still laughing while still choking Sadie in the air. "That was the one piece of the puzzle you never managed to put into place."

A another spotlight was on and was shining on another dog crate and in side was Vice Principal Grimes tie up with duck tape, the others look shock at that.

"Ghosts. Get these two out of my sight," The Spector order as he magically drops Sadie on the ground.

Sadie gasps in air as Fred rushes over and kneel down and brought her in his arms.

Prudence and Ezekiel ghosts appear as the others watch the dog crates levitate in the air and watch Prudence and Ezekiel taking Scooby Doo and Vice Principal Grimes away.

"Oh! Relp, Raggy and Radie," Scooby Doo calls out scared.

"Scooby Doo!" Shaggy and Sadie chorused in worried.

"Just remember, dogs don't have nine lives. Ha-ha-ha!" The Spector said laughs evilly.

The spotlight turn off as he disappeared.

"What are we going to do?" Daphne asked softly as she looks at Sadie who was in Fred's arms in worried.

"I don't know. If we actually do what he wants being expelled would be the least of our worries," Velma said softly.

Fred helps Sadie up from the ground.

The four suddenly heard a shuffle behind them and they turn and saw Shaggy tossing down a rope in the hole.

"Shaggy, what are you doing?" Fred asked as he puts an arm around Sadie.

"Scooby Doo is my and Sadie's dog and we'd do anything to save him," Shaggy said softly.

Sadie got out of Fred's hold and walks over to Shaggy. "I'm going down there with you, bro."

Shaggy smiles softly and nodded.

"Shaggy is right guys. And Scooby's not just his and Sadie's dog. I feel like he's my dog too," Fred said smiling as he walks over to Shaggy and Sadie and he grabs Sadie's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"I have to admit, he's really grown on me too," Daphne said smiling as she joins the other three.

Sadie let go of Fred's hand and hugs Daphne which Daphne hugs back smiling.

Velma sighs but smiles. "Oh, jinkies. He's sloppy, he smells, and I'm really more of a cat person, but he's still the cutest dog I've ever seen."

Daphne and Sadie laughs softly as they broke the hug and Sadie hugs Velma with a smile which Velma hugs back smiling and they broke the hug and Sadie goes back to Fred and holds his hand with a smile which he smiles back at her as he intertwined their fingers together.

"What do you say, gang? Do it for Scooby Doo?" Fred asked smiling as he holds out his free hand.

Sadie place her hand on Fred's, Velma's hand on Sadie's, Daphne's hand on Velma's then Shaggy's hand on Daphne's.

"For Scooby!" They chorused smiling.

words: 825