18

Third Pov

"And that is why all of Coolsville owes these students a debt of gratitude," Principal Grimes finish his speech at the press

The crowd cheering.

Fred and Sadie exchanged smiles and look back at Principal Grimes as Fred secretly grabbing Sadie hand and intertwined their fingers together which made Sadie smile softly but she hid it.

Principal Grimes cover the mic with his hand and look at them. "And I want to personally apologize for wrongly accusing you. I just—I just love this school so much."

Sadie smiles at Principal Grimes.

Principal Grimes removed his hand from the mic.

"So tell us, kids. How did you solve the mystery?" A news reporter asked.

"Well, it was a combination of Fred's leadership," Sadie starts.

"Sadie's braveness and courage," Fred continues.

"Velma's brains," Daphne said.

"Daphne's resourcefulness," Velma said.

"And the most important ingredient of all: our friendship," Shaggy said smiling.

The crowd cheer for them again as Scooby Doo begin to cry a bit.

"Aw. That was beautiful, Rhaggy," Scooby Doo said as he wipes a tear with his tip of his tail.

"And now, to mark the occasion, we are going to officially bury the Coolsville Academy time capsule," Principal Grimes said as he was holding the time capsule.

The crowd cheer again as Sadie, Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy grabbed shovels to get ready to dig but when Shaggy pulls back his shovel, he tossed it in the air.

Before it hit anything it stop in mid air which everyone else looks at Sadie in awe. Sadie brings the shovel back in air and drops it on the ground beside Shaggy.

"Thank you, Sadie," Principal Grimes said smiling.

"Your welcome," Sadie said softly.

The other four smile.

👻👻👻

They decided to walk home together.

"I can't believe it. We solved an actual mystery," Fred said smiling as he and Sadie secretly holding hands.

"I have to admit, it's much more satisfying solving them than it is reading about them," Velma said.

"Yeah, and this way, no one can ruin the ending for you," Daphne and Sadie chorused smiling at Fred.

Fred laughs nervous at his crush. "Ha-ha. Sorry."

Sadie smiles softly at Fred.

"So, like, what do we do now?" Shaggy asked.

🎉 You've finished reading ✔𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 → 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧) 🎉