11

Sadie Pov

As we walk away from the school, Shaggs explained about who our suspects could be. The janitor complain about working as a janitor and didn't wanted to be one. Then there's the nice librarian who was complaining about her job because she had to run detention but she is sweet to me. We noticed how little evidence we have, we have no chance if we want our names clear and how Spector, Ezekial and Prudence know me.

"Well, thanks to Shaggy, now we our suspects. But how are we gonna investigate them?We can't be seen anywhere near the school," Fred asked as he was holding my hand.

"Exactly. We can't be seen anywhere near the school," Me and Daphne chorused smiling as we both had a idea.

We stopped walking.

Shaggy looks at me and Daph. "Ha. Cool. An invisibility serum?"

I let go of Fred's hand as me and Daph walk ahead bit and think and turn around and look the three with smiles. "Actually, we were thinking of a more theatrical approach."

Shaggy, Fred and Velma was still confused.

Third Pov

Next day

⬆️(Normal Outfit)

⬆️
(Normal Outfit)

⬆️(Disguise outfit look)

⬆️
(Disguise outfit look)

Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma who both were done before Sadie now they're waiting for Sadie.

Sadie walks and when they saw her, their eyes widen. She was wearing black heel boots, grey stockings socks, jean shorts that were up to her thighs, bracelets on her left wrist, a different necklace, grey shoulder down shirt, a hat, some nude make - up which surprise them especially Shaggy, a skull hand bag and her glasses.

Fred smiles softly but also blushes.

"Jinkies," Fred said softly smiling.

"Hubba, hubba," Scooby Doo said.

Fred narrow his eyes at Scooby which the other three noticed and smirk.

Shaggy smirk. "Scooby say that again."

Scooby Doo know what Shaggy was doing and smirk. "Hubba, hubba."

"Did I go over broad it or do I look okay?" Sadie asked softly.

Fred snapped out his trance and look at Sadie softly. "You look amazing, beautiful."

Sadie smiles softly but blushes as she pushes up her glasses. "Thanks Fred."

"Now, what do me, Fred and Scooby go as?" Shaggy asked.

Later on, once they were all ready, they made their move to the high school. Daphne disguise herself as a goth, Velma disguise herself as a hot girl, Fred disguise himself as a disco hipster with a hat and some shades and Shaggy and Scooby Doo are disguises as trash cans. They hope they can pull it off and sneak in the school without being caught or been seen.

"Look," Daphne warns.

They stop in tracks. They all look and saw Vice-Principal Grimes eating his banana walking to their direction. Sadie kissing Fred on the lips making sure it look like they were making out. Shaggy and Scooby pretend to be real trash cans as Daphne and Velma hides behind them.

As Vice-Principal Grimes walks by, he points one of his fingers at the two kissing teenagers. "Uh, PDAs. Against the code of conduct. Break it up." He then tosses his banana peel in the trash can where Shaggy was hiding. "And pull your pants up, droopy drawers."

And once he left, Daphne and Velma came out of hiding and was glad that he was gone.

Sadie and Fred pulled away blushing.

"Good thanking, beautiful," Fred said softly smiling but still blushing.

Sadie smiles shyly but blushes still. "Thanks."

"That was too close," Daphne said softly.

"Yeah that was too close," Velma said agreeing.

Daphne and Velma turns to their attention to Sadie and Fred, saw them smiling at each other. Daphne and Velma look at each other and smirk. The two girls definitely saw Sadie and Fred kissing.

Daphne looks back at the two, smirking. "What's wrong with you two?"

Sadie and Fred looks at the two smirking girls.

"Nothing," Sadie and Fred chorused blushing.

Daphne and Velma exchange smirks again and look at Sadie and Fred.

Fred clears his throat. "Yo, let's do this."

After Fred said that, they continue their way to the school, as Shaggy and Scooby follow behind the three.

"Like, wait for me," Shaggy calls out.

"Re, too," Scooby Doo said.

words: 706