13

Sadie Pov

Night Time

When it was night time and it our parents were asleep, we head to Daph's house that she texted me her address

Me, Fred, Vel, Scoob and Shagg made it, we look at it in awe.

"Wow," Fred said softly as he holds my hand.

"Get a load of this place, eh, Scoob?" Shaggy asked smiling as he looks at Daphne's house.

Scoob whistles. "Fancy-pants."

Me and Fred chuckle softly.

We notice a light going on and off from the garage.

"Okay. Here we go," Velma told us.

After Velma said that she began zigzagging her way to Daphne's garage just like she did at the school. We sigh annoyed.

"Velma, you really don't—" Shaggy was cut off by Fred.

"Just let her go, man," Fred told him.

Then, Me, Shaggy, Fred and Scooby follow Velma to Daphne's garage.

After when we met up Daph, we let her bring us in the garage and when she open the door and turn on the lights our jaws dropped.

We all walk in and Fred whistle.

"Check it out," Shaggy said.

"These look amazing, Daph," I said smiling.

Daph smiles.

"Beemer. A Morgan? Oh, an MGA in British racing green? So which one's our ride?" Fred asked smiling as we look at the cars.

"Right behind you," Daphne said smiling.

We turn around and show a van behind Daph.

Shaggy smiles. "How groovy! Sade, you like these kind of vehicles."

I nodded smiling big.

"Okay, look, just because my parents are well-off doesn't mean I get everything," Daphne said to Fred and Velma only after she gives me a smile.

"Yeah, but—" Fred protest as he points at the other cars.

"It's what the groundskeeper uses to haul stuff around," Daphne said as she opens the van door. "When I turn 16, they're buying him a new one."

We took a close look inside of the van.

Fred kicks on of the tires. "Shouldn't these things have treads?"

"Three hundred thousand miles? It's a mystery this machine still runs," Velma said as she looks at us.

"It's not so bad," Daphne said.

"All it needs is a makeover," I said smiling.

Daphne looks at us smiling. "Right? I was thinking, uh maybe some blue and—Oh, and some big orange flowers, eh? That'd be cool, right?"

"Reah," Scooby said smiling.

"I guess," Velma said softly.

"All right, Shaggy or Sade, do your thing," Fred said smiling.

Me and Shag talk it out and we both agree that I would drive.

"Step aside, people. The better driver is coming through," I said smiling.

The others chuckles softly.

I get into the driver seat while the others get in the back. Fred tries to open the passenger door but was having trouble, by the time he open it Scoob got in the front seat.

"Rotgun," Scooby said smirking at Fred which I didn't notice.

I didn't see Fred glaring at Scooby.

Fred close the door and still glaring at Scooby who was smirking. "Okay, I'll sit in the back."

I saw them get in.

I went over what I need to do. I put my seatbelt on and then turn the van on. It was making weird noises until it started.

"Now Shaggs. Remember do not disturb me or distract me by talking. Got it," I told Shaggy sternly.

"Got it, Sades," Shaggy said softly.

I started driving out of the garage by the normal speed limit.

I could tell the others were impressed.

Third Pov (short)

Shaggy, Fred, Velma and Daphne were sitting in the back relaxing while Sadie was driving and Scooby was sitting in the passenger seat.

"She's really a good driver," Velma said softly but quietly so they don't disturb or distract Sadie driving by talking.

"Yeah, she is," Daphne agree softly.

"Well, when we both got our full driver license, she wanted to start driving so she uses our mom's car and she always go groceries shopping for our parents," Shaggy said softly smiling.

Fred smiles softly. He thinks that is sweet of Sadie.

words: 683